Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TenRing View Post
    Had a member of the idiot army set up ~100 yards to my north KNOWING where I was set up. Just heard his crossgun go off and bolt hit somewhere close behind me. He must have missed because he went back to grunting like he’s been doing every 15 minutes just like the magazines taught him....fml....this spot was so promising....guess I’m off to still hunt during prime time smdh....
    That happened to me last year - called in a spike and he was coming right to my shooting lane - had my bow ready and 20 yards from me I hear then see a xbow bolt hit the deer...I was like "what the h***" - there was a guy sitting right next to me and he knew where my tripod was at cause when I confronted him he's response was "we've been seeing animals coming by your stand and I didn't get anything last year..." - just glad the bolt didn't ricochet

Be careful out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
      That happened to me last year - called in a spike and he was coming right to my shooting lane - had my bow ready and 20 yards from me I hear then see a xbow bolt hit the deer...I was like "what the h***" - there was a guy sitting right next to me and he knew where my tripod was at cause when I confronted him he's response was "we've been seeing animals coming by your stand and I didn't get anything last year..." - just glad the bolt didn't ricochet

Be careful out there!
      that is the reason I will go outa my way to avoid other hunters.

I'll be down there in January for the rifle hunt. Hope I can find a safe spot. looking at across the little bridge.

Comment

The guy that killed the deer and nilgai yesterday told me in between packouts outs he came back to someone sitting 10' from his chair /little stand pack /binoculars that had decided to move the head of the deer he had just shot. [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by jronning77; 12-07-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Don’t understand some people. Just the lack of respect. Man you guys last wknd did work. That’s awesome.

Wife and I got drawn this wknd for the rifle. However 2020 has occurred and will be making the hunt solo. Did anybody get drawn for rifle if so give me a shout and we can team up. Will be heading south on wed.

Tyler
          325-812-8652

Comment

Last day boys! Yesterday was painfully slow but Right at last light found a GREAT bull. Target acquired! I’m beat, sore and so tired I could sleep for a week, but I’m Going to give it all I have left. I want a Nilgai bull with my bow so bad it hurts!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                Last day boys! Yesterday was painfully slow but Right at last light found a GREAT bull. Target acquired! I’m beat, sore and so tired I could sleep for a week, but I’m Going to give it all I have left. I want a Nilgai bull with my bow so bad it hurts!
                Go get him Fly!

Comment

Originally posted by jronning77 View Post
                  The guy that killed the deer and nilgai yesterday told me in between packouts outs he came back to someone sitting 10' from his chair /little stand pack /binoculars that had decided to move the head of the deer he had just shot. [emoji2369]

Unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                    yep. You don't want bludaus puta to send you a ticket.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using tapatalk
                    lmao!

Comment

This was the board as of last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NeedmoreOutdoor View Post

This was the board as of last night.

Wonder why they aren’t listing pigs?

Only one Nilgai taken this whole hunt. Wow.

Comment

Hot and slow today. Wind can’t decide what it wants to do. Nothing like a little last day adversity!

Comment

Spotted and ear tagged cow about to make an attempt on closing in the last 350 yards. Question is which way do you get her looking on the shoulder mount? Way cooler then a banded Duck lmao.

Comment

Spotted and ear tagged cow about to make an attempt on closing in the last 350 yards. Question is which way do you get her looking on the shoulder mount? Way cooler then a banded Duck lmao.

Def cooler!

Comment

Just don’t aim for the tag!

Comment

Working...
                                X