Need a land surveyor in Madison County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a land surveyor in Madison County

Need to divide up a piece of family land between Bryan and Madisonville. Hasn't been surveyed in >100 years. We've already dug through the county appraisal district records, and found all the documentation. The neighboring properties have been surveyed at various times over the decades. Some of the fences are definitely in the wrong places. I think we're going to need a professional surveyor's help, but don't want to spend a fortune. We're willing to do some pre-work, like finding the iron rods, clearing any brush that's in the way, etc.

Any recommendations?

How many acres? Does it have any buildings on it? Is it wooded or clear? I can give you a moderate quote.

Comment

100 acres, rectangular property, no buildings at all. About half wooded, half open.

Thanks.

Comment

[ATTACH]1011935[/ATTACH]

Comment

Randy,

Is this just a list of surveyors in the area, or have you worked with these people? Are you recommending someone on this list?

Thanks!

Comment

Clint Wilford is good.

Comment

This is the list of surveyors that work in Madison county. I have dealt and worked with each of them.

Here lately I hear Isbell is the least expensive and has the fastest turn around.

Comment

I recently had some land surveyed in Madison Co and used Lonestar.
                Neighbor used Isbell. No complaints on either.... but if I was needing anything else done I’d use Isbell

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the recommendations, everyone.

I recognize the name Isbell. He surveyed our neighbor's property a few years ago. I was just looking at that survey yesterday.

Comment

We just used Isbell on our property in Centerville. No complaints.

Comment

I've used Shane Isbell a couple of times and no complaints

Comment

Working...
                      X