Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime, I leave the house...……...

Comment

I carry practically everywhere including prohibited places.

My company policy requires me to be armed.

Comment

Every day. It useless in the truck, safe, or nightstand

Comment

All the time.

Comment

Every day even at work.

Comment

One on my person unless I’m in bed, in the shower or on the can. Even then it’s still within reach.

Comment

I cannot have a weapon in my office and have had my CHL for quite a few years. I never carry on me when I wear slacks because I wear my shirt tucked in and I just haven't figured out how to carry comfortably without showing. hen I wear jeans, I don't carry because I am lazy! I have told my wife that I am going to be pretty mad at myself, or dead, if I have a need for the weapon, and it is in my truck !!! I actually have two in my truck and need to at least carry a pocket pistol into stores/restaurants. Gonna have to be more diligent!

Comment

I have one available 24 hours a day, it is either in my hand, in the truck, in my desk or Mexican carry in just depends on what I am doing at the moment. I always have one at arm's reach, my work allows and expects me to carry as I am also security for the yard. Since we are out of the city limits I even have a small range at the back of the yard for testing new ammo. But the bigger question is how much do you shoot, my goal is to shoot 10,000 rounds a year they various pistols and revolvers I own and I usually surpass that

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    I really hadn't either....until....

I have never told many people about this but here goes.

My wife and I were going to an archery tournament in Eastland. We were going to stop at the McDonalds at Eastchase and I-30 for to go breakfast, but it was real crowded. I told my wife I really don't like the type of people I see in that McDonalds anyway. I said I would just rather wait and stop at the McDonalds in Eastland.

When we stopped at McDonald's in Eastland my wife went inside to order and get our food. I was looking at my phone while waiting outside in my truck. This guy comes out and walks along the sidewalk in front of my truck. I look up and as soon as we make eye contact he runs around to my driver's side window and starts yelling and beating on the window with both fists. The whole truck was rocking and I was sure the glass was going to break. I grabbed my G26 with Crisom Trace that was between the seat and console. I leaned back across the console far as I could and I put the G26 right against the window between his eyes and shouted some things I can't post here. I remember the laser dancing around his eyes and forehead. He stopped beating on the glass, backed up a few steps and turned and ran away towards the interstate. My head almost exploded with an andrenalin rush and I started shaking. About two minutes later my wife came out with our food. She said there was a crazy guy inside that terrorized a young man and his son while she was inside. She asked if I had seen him come out. I said Yes and I am probably going to jail. She asked why. I told her the story and we drove away all the time still looking around for the guy. I was shook up for several days after the incident.

You never know when, why or where something might happen. If the glass had broken and he reached in I would have probably killed this guy and I am sure that my life would have been changed forever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    ... that’s why I don’t carry.

The second he banged on my glass I (I know me) I would have scattered his skull across the parking lot. Results- my life never the same, his ends, piece of )&&% or not (maybe mental illness) HES gone and a family is changed forever

Without it (and you didn’t mention a weapon he had) I get my @$$ kicked.... he gets his @ss kicked. We both live to fight another day

I personally am far better off without one. But that’s me... I know me well

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                      From boots on to boots off. Carry all day everyday with a good holster and you don’t even notice. I went through hundreds of dollars worth of holsters to finally find one that feels like second nature when I get dressed

What holster would this be?

Comment

Never have carried, I do keep one in the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                          Pretty much if I am wearing clothes, I am toting a gun.
                          Me also

Comment

Goes in my pocket with my wallet every morning.
                            I've carried for so long it's just something that's second nature.
                            Thank God and good luck, I have never had to use it.
                            It has worn out several pockets in my jeans though.

Comment

Every single day unless I’m at work. Even then, it’s waiting for me in my truck.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                For those of you that say you can’t have it in your work parking lot;
                                Didn’t they change that law recently, making it where your work can not enforce that as long as it’s a private, locked vehicle and you’re a LTC holder and the parking lot doesn’t fall into a few limited locations? Doesn’t your vehicle now fall under ‘an extension of your domain’?
                                (This situation doesn’t pertain to me so I’m not well versed on this particular matter.)
                                Yes and if said company refuses to allow you then they become liable for your safety to and from work. We have to be at work at 3am and say you have a flat tire on way to work that's what we asked company they said real quick you can care but leave in car.

Comment

Working...
                                X