No announcement yet.

Show me your spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only ones I have. CP121, those are beautiful!
    Attached Files

Comment

Been collecting spurs since I was a kid. I have some very old Bass spurs that I will be put in the ground with. I have owned them 40 yrs. I have a early pr of David Andrews working spurs had them 35 yrs. a few pr of A. Buermann. I know I have a few others. I will have to get into my safe to take pictures. My Grandfather was a member of the cowboy turtle association He was a roper from 37 to the mid 40's I have lots of old Rodeo programs from them days. you should come by and look at them I need to get them out clean the dust off of them

Comment

Cowpuncher makes some good looking spurs and buckles

Comment

A pair I made for my son Clay. They were for his 18th birthday. If you know his story you can see how special these are to me. They are kind of like saying, I'm letting go and putting you in Gods hands Son. I think he felt that way also. It was a turning point in our father son relationship.
          Attached Files

Comment

Very cool Hoggslayer!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
              I don't have any pictures handy but my buddy Cody Welborn of Merit makes custom spurs. In college he worked for George Blackwood making spurs. He does a good job. I know I like mine.

-john
              I bought a set of Cody's sours for my son. They are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CP121 View Post

Not spurs, but this is a pretty rare little piece of equipment. Klapper mechanical hackamore, he claims it’s the last one he’ll ever make, either way it’s part of my collection/retirement fund lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                What’s your Winchester sitting there?

Comment

My granddad had these made a long time ago and gave them to me about 10 years ago.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                    What’s your Winchester sitting there?
                    YEAH.

Details man details!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by moon View Post
                      Been collecting spurs since I was a kid. I have some very old Bass spurs that I will be put in the ground with. I have owned them 40 yrs. I have a early pr of David Andrews working spurs had them 35 yrs. a few pr of A. Buermann. I know I have a few others. I will have to get into my safe to take pictures. My Grandfather was a member of the cowboy turtle association He was a roper from 37 to the mid 40's I have lots of old Rodeo programs from them days. you should come by and look at them I need to get them out clean the dust off of them
                      Man I’d love to see some of them! I don’t get up in that area very often, but if I do, I will surely give you a shout!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        A pair I made for my son Clay. They were for his 18th birthday. If you know his story you can see how special these are to me. They are kind of like saying, I'm letting go and putting you in Gods hands Son. I think he felt that way also. It was a turning point in our father son relationship.
                        Absolutely Awesome! I bet he loves them!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          My granddad had these made a long time ago and gave them to me about 10 years ago.
                          Very cool! I’m gonna have to do a Little researching. Probably gonna end up making a set for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy o View Post
                            I bought a set of Cody's sours for my son. They are awesome.

Glad to hear it. He does great work.

-john

Comment

Poor picture of them but Danny Pollard Bits & Spurs from my hometown of Merkel, Texas. You’d be hard pressed to find better. I also ride and old pair of Crockett mustache spurs my mom gave my dad when they were first married.

Comment

I had a really nice pair of spurs by Joe Bianchi that my Grandpa used to use and gave me but they were stolen out of my truck off of my emergency brake back in the late 70's.

I don't cowboy anymore so I don't have any spurs currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X