Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syria

Don't look like this Syria thing is panning out too well.
    Sucks harder than a Dyson.

Just downright bizzare.....it is hard to watch honestly. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Don't look like this Syria thing is panning out too well.
      Sucks harder than a Dyson.
      C’mon dude. We have advised for years. We either pull out, or surge. It’s not our war. What’s your advice? We should’ve kept a monster base in Iraq to deal with the inevitable provocation of the Iranians.This Isis surge probably wouldn’t have happened. But, the potus at the time pulled all troops out. I guess liberals are ok with that. We ARE gonna have to make a major deployment to the Middle East to deal with Iran, due to the pullout by Obama. The only other option is to turn Israel loose, and back them with our troops.

Comment

Liberals are inly against it because POTUS is for it.

Suit up, or send your son if want to lend a hand.
        Enough patriot blood has been spilt there IMHO.

Comment

We are the bad guys when we are often accused of trying to be the world police force. Then when we say "You're right. It's not our job", we get accused of destabilizing the region. It is only going to get uglier there. But we didn't cause it. We were only postponing the inevitable (or putting it on pause) while our sons and daughters were put right in the middle of it. And for what? At least this way our kids are out of harms way. At least until the next time they decide to cause trouble on our soil.

Comment

I like your last sentence!

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            C’mon dude. We have advised for years. We either pull out, or surge. It’s not our war. What’s your advice? We should’ve kept a monster base in Iraq to deal with the inevitable provocation of the Iranians.This Isis surge probably wouldn’t have happened. But, the potus at the time pulled all troops out. I guess liberals are ok with that. We ARE gonna have to make a major deployment to the Middle East to deal with Iran, due to the pullout by Obama. The only other option is to turn Israel loose, and back them with our troops.
            Too many USA lives have been lost in that hellhole called The Middle East!

Comment

Working...
            X