Best site to buy tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best site to buy tires

Needing (2) 275/65r18 Bfg AT KO2 trying to see if there’s anything cheaper online than discount tire

TireRack dot com
    Have bought several sets, never an issue

Comment

Not trying to high jack this but, who mounts them for you and are they warranted?

Comment

Online tires, tirerack, custom offsets, etc. I check quite a few sites before buying, and will watch them regularly. I bought a set of 37-12.50-20 Toyo RTs about 3-4 months ago for $1100 from Walmart this way. I paid $1475 for the exact same set previously, and thought I stole them at that time. I don’t do tire warranty’s though. I go through 1-2 sets of tires a year, and have never bought a warranty. I’ve only needed one once. I’ve saved plenty of money by skipping it.

Comment

Bought my last set from simple tire.com, free delivery, had them in less than a week...

Comment

I have bought from several online seller with no problems.

Any more, I end up shopping for them on eBay.

It seems like many of the online tire sellers sell on eBay too. More than once, I've found what I wanted on eBay, gone to the sellers home page, & bought them there at an even better price.

eBay gets 10% and PayPal another 3.5%, so it stands to reason that a seller could have a better price, than what they offer on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold69 View Post
              Bought my last set from simple tire.com, free delivery, had them in less than a week...
              I ordered from here also, have pretty much any brand and or size you can think of. Also free shipping and quick.

Comment

Tirebuyer has good prices

Comment

I find the best online price and then get Discount to price match. Then you get all the free rotation and balance from Discount. Very convenient.

Comment

I’ve gotten good deals on amazon before buying Cooper discoverers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BMAC_GTX View Post
                      I find the best online price and then get Discount to price match. Then you get all the free rotation and balance from Discount. Very convenient.

Nothing about Discount is convenient. Lol. Not ours anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Discount will match em or beat them. Keep in mind you'll still have to pay to have them mounted and balanced.

Who only buys 2 tires at a time?

Get a price from A1 Tire & Wheel in Houston and Discount will match them.

Comment

sams club

Comment

Try some local tire shops The one I use beats Discount and I have the free rotations, flats fixed, and road hazard. Plus it doesn’t take an hour and a half to get them rotated or flat fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Discount will match em or beat them. Keep in mind you'll still have to pay to have them mounted and balanced.

Who only buys 2 tires at a time?

Get a price from A1 Tire & Wheel in Houston and Discount will match them.

People who don’t need four would be my guess. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X