Need some help with Veterans Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with Veterans Fundraiser

If you want to come out and help us raise money for local veterans (greater Houston area), please see below:

Sweat IV Vets is a nonprofit ran by Harris County Sheriff's Office employees to benefit local veterans. Most of the board members are veterans.

My wife and I are on the board this year. If you want to participate in our annual 5k run and fundraiser on October 27th, you can get details at www.sweativvets.com. If you want to donate items for the silent auction or be a corporate sponsor, please hit me up via PM more info.

Thanks!

Great cause! I'm thinking I like the no sweat option! There's probably still sweat stains of mine there anyway!

Julie and I will help even if we can't be there!

Comment

Thanks Doug!

TTT

Comment

Thanks....…..

Comment

Bobby, I don't see a place for sponsorship on the registration page or on the website. Tell me how I can help.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

One last bump. If you're in the area, come out to the HCSO Academy on 10/27 for a good time.

Comment

Never hurts to have one more last bump. going to be nice weather Saturday. If you're not hunting come out and run / Walk the 5K, enjoy some free food, participate in the silent auction. Gonna be a cool display of Sheriff's Office vehicle and equipment. Bring the kids out for a good morning.

Comment

Thanks for all the donations guys. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

I will bump for a good cause! If Bobby says it worthy, it IS worthy! I wish I could be there!

Comment

Bump for Bobby & a great Cause!

Comment

Working...
                        X