Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-07-2019, 10:54 PM   #1
Thumper
Pope & Young

Default Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

It's been known for 20 years Epstein was trafficking in young girls. Why are they just now taking him down? Political, trying to implicate Trump?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ves-implicated
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #2
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

It again appears that the supposed blind scales of justice can be made to sway with money
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
Chad_E
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado Co.

IMO Democrats know the Clintons are done so they don't care if they are collateral damage in their attempt to smear Trump more. From the article I read, it appears Trump and Epstein have crossed paths in the past. Tying the two together would be a big win for Democrats. At the same time, IF Trump was a part of Epstein's BS, then Trump can go down with that ship. I'll reserve judgement...
Chad_E is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 09:38 AM   #4
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_E View Post
IMO Democrats know the Clintons are done so they don't care if they are collateral damage in their attempt to smear Trump more. From the article I read, it appears Trump and Epstein have crossed paths in the past. Tying the two together would be a big win for Democrats. At the same time, IF Trump was a part of Epstein's BS, then Trump can go down with that ship. I'll reserve judgement...
Yep. Given that he's a billionaire, he probably has had contact with tons of people from both parties.

Politicians want money, the super rich want influence. It's the dirty marriage that's birthed many issues in our nation.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 09:38 AM   #5
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_E View Post
And this is why Democrats win.... I know you made it a big IF... But the point is you (along with millions) give it enough credit to think about it. Some negatives stick even after proven false.

How many false accusations can Dem's make before people stop listening to them? This will make what...Try 48? LOL And it's not that Trump comes out clean OR that they just couldn't prove without doubt Trump did wrong.. It's the freaking fact that most of the time it's proven Dem's made it all up from thin air!
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 01:52 PM   #6
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir shovelhands View Post
Yep. Given that he's a billionaire, he probably has had contact with tons of people from both parties.

Politicians want money, the super rich want influence. It's the dirty marriage that's birthed many issues in our nation.
Yep, you nailed it BIG TIME!!!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 02:03 PM   #7
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Both Clinton's have been on the lolitta express. They along with EVERYONE of elite status in the country knew this man traffics in kids. To hell with all who played his game
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #8
flywise
Pope & Young

Suicide by way of 3 to the back of the head.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:07 PM   #9
flywise
Pope & Young

Last edited by flywise; 07-08-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 02:11 PM   #10
ktjones
Six Point

Hunt In: Centerville

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
page already removed.
ktjones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 02:23 PM   #11
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktjones View Post
page already removed.
Yeah it was a funny meme on my pg someone added.
Hillary standing angrily saying
" this crap right here is why I suicide people"
Old 07-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #12
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

close?
Attached Images

batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 03:13 PM   #13
ktjones
Six Point

Hunt In: Centerville

Quote:
Yeah it was a funny meme on my pg someone added.
Hillary standing angrily saying
" this crap right here is why I suicide people"
that is (was?) awesome!
ktjones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2019, 04:08 PM   #14
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
close?
Pretty close
Old 07-08-2019, 06:05 PM   #15
neilmc70
Eight Point

Hunt In: Jack,Parker,Tarrant,Young

Living on borrowed time hes not safe anywhere at this point. They deserve much worse than what they will get..Hopefully this is more swamp drainage there is no loyalty with these morons they will all roll on each other
neilmc70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #16
4wheels
Eight Point

Democrats are sacrificing Epstine to attack Trump. Epstine is very politically connected and the Democrats are playing with fire to tie trump to This guy. This may be another attack on Trump that bounces back on the Dems.

Kinda like watching a loony toons cartoon. The coyote and road runner. Trump is the road runner.
4wheels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 07:33 AM   #17
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
Democrats are sacrificing Epstine to attack Trump. Epstine is very politically connected and the Democrats are playing with fire to tie trump to This guy. This may be another attack on Trump that bounces back on the Dems.

Kinda like watching a loony toons cartoon. The coyote and road runner. Trump is the road runner.
This. If you listened closely to Nancy Pelosi’s daughter over the weekend, she basically stated that. I’m paraphrasing here, but she said “some of our favorites, both Dems and Republicans, are going to be named.” I think that means, we are willing to take the collateral damage if it means we take down Trump because basically they are heading into 2020 with a parade of idiots running for prez against and incumbent who has sparked the best economy in **** near 40 years.

But here is the deal, this will likely work. Trump loves him some poo-nay-nay, find it hard to believe he turned it down on his 1 trip with Epstein. And that is all that will matter. It won’t really matter Clinton was there dozens of times and even went without his security detail. Trump as a pedophile will be the only headline
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 09:05 AM   #18
Clay C
Ten Point

Nothing is going to happen to anyone who deserves it. We keep getting further down the rabbit hole because we haven't yet figured out that the Justice System does not exist anymore.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #19
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa View Post
This. If you listened closely to Nancy Pelosi’s daughter over the weekend, she basically stated that. I’m paraphrasing here, but she said “some of our favorites, both Dems and Republicans, are going to be named.” I think that means, we are willing to take the collateral damage if it means we take down Trump because basically they are heading into 2020 with a parade of idiots running for prez against and incumbent who has sparked the best economy in **** near 40 years.

But here is the deal, this will likely work. Trump loves him some poo-nay-nay, find it hard to believe he turned it down on his 1 trip with Epstein. And that is all that will matter. It won’t really matter Clinton was there dozens of times and even went without his security detail. Trump as a pedophile will be the only headline
Trump's one trip with him was not on the infamous jet or to the island. It was on a small prop plane from Florida to New York with only Trump, Eptstein and his brother on board. Trump declined to do business with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure most in this thread love it too. That's a pretty far leap there going from loving women to not being able to pass on sex with a minor.

I agree that they will move to link him to Trump though. However, it will simply be a bad press/slander type event like the Russia conspiracy was.

Last edited by Clay C; 07-09-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:43 AM   #20
batmaninja
Ten Point

Epstein has dirt on some high up people. You dont run an international pedo ring and stay squeaky clean. You dont take the sitting POTUS to your own pedophile island with out getting some hole cards to play latter.

No doubt this will be a race to the bottom. But the way that the left has been playing their hands, if they had a dirt on Donny it would already be out there blasted on TV 24/7. Is it another fishing expedition, somehow Comey's daughter is the prosecutor? Billdo has already made a statement distancing himself.

My guess is the left is willing to sacrifice the Clinton machine to take down Donald. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, dont think they can suicide Donald. But I am sure they are trying to with Jeffery.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:54 AM   #21
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Trump's one trip with him was not on the infamous jet or to the island. It was on a small prop plane from Florida to New York with only Trump, Eptstein and his brother on board. Trump declined to do business with him.

Also, I'm pretty sure most in this thread love it too. That's a pretty far leap there going from loving women to not being able to pass on sex with a minor.

I agree that they will move to link him to Trump though. However, it will simply be a bad press/slander type event like the Russia conspiracy was.
And,
The Trump organization kicked Epstein out of Maralago when a minor girl accused Epstein of hitting on her.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:58 AM   #22
ttechdallas
Eight Point

Hunt In: Coleman, OK

Politics are making us insane. Has anyone actually read the allegations against this guy including that crazy plea deal he got way back in Florida? Sure sounds like a lot powerful people on both sides of the political aisle had a pretty good idea what he was all about.

Let the chips fall where they may, regardless the political party. If you are in a position of leadership or influence (wealth, politics, etc.) and had a direct intersection with this man and what he was doing - whether you participated or declined - and said or did nothing then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Regardless your politics.
ttechdallas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #23
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttechdallas View Post
Politics are making us insane. Has anyone actually read the allegations against this guy including that crazy plea deal he got way back in Florida? Sure sounds like a lot powerful people on both sides of the political aisle had a pretty good idea what he was all about.

Let the chips fall where they may, regardless the political party. If you are in a position of leadership or influence (wealth, politics, etc.) and had a direct intersection with this man and what he was doing - whether you participated or declined - and said or did nothing then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Regardless your politics.
Yup. 100%. However, nothing will happen to anyone important.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:43 AM   #24
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

If there's anyone out there that did not see this BS coming they need to wake up. We all said it here time and time again the left WILL find or make up something to smear Trump with.

If anyone thinks for one second Trump is involved they are idiots.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 06:01 PM   #25
batmaninja
Ten Point

Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL6s...ature=youtu.be

So who do you believe? The lady selling a book, along with a pile of evidence or Slick Willie with his sketchy past and shady acquaintances.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:15 PM   #26
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

So who do you believe? The lady selling a book, along with a pile of evidence or Slick Willie with his sketchy past and shady acquaintances.
A person would have to literally be dumb as a box of rocks to believe 1 word a Clinton had to say
Old 07-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #27
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Quote:

Call me skeptical. Passengers don't "sign in" on pilot logbooks, there's not even room to do that. Now maybe she's talking about passenger manifests, but there's no requirement for keeping those, nor do pilots fill them out, and I highly doubt Epstein kept records of them.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:32 PM   #28
batmaninja
Ten Point

Yet they do in fact exist. Are you saying they are doctored, fake or what exactly?

Been a while since I flew private, but there was absolutely a log of who was on the plane. Would think it would be more diligent for international travel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2019, 07:40 PM   #29
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Call me skeptical. Passengers don't "sign in" on pilot logbooks, there's not even room to do that. Now maybe she's talking about passenger manifests, but there's no requirement for keeping those, nor do pilots fill them out, and I highly doubt Epstein kept records of them.
It’s a requirement under FAA Part135.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #30
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
It’s a requirement under FAA Part135.
14 CFR 135? Per section 63, only number of passenger, not names, is required, and must only be kept for 30 days. Unless there's something I'm missing. They usually do have full passenger manifests, but as far as I know, they're not require for long term documentation.

As for ninja's post. Hadn't seen photos of the logs. Guess the pilot kept track of who was on there in his tiny comments section. Are there photos of the other logs? Would like to see the other 26, since Clinton only admitted to flying with him a few times.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:57 PM   #31
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca County

Quote:
14 CFR 135? Per section 63, only number of passenger, not names, is required, and must only be kept for 30 days. Unless there's something I'm missing. They usually do have full passenger manifests, but as far as I know, they're not require for long term documentation.

As for ninja's post. Hadn't seen photos of the logs. Guess the pilot kept track of who was on there in his tiny comments section. Are there photos of the other logs? Would like to see the other 26, since Clinton only admitted to flying with him a few times.
Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2019, 10:02 PM   #32
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:

Then call the feds and ask if you can be on the investigation. Sounds like you know more than they do.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:23 PM   #33
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Then call the feds and ask if you can be on the investigation. Sounds like you know more than they do.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:43 PM   #34
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
My thoughts EXACTLY!
Old 07-09-2019, 11:47 PM   #35
100%TtId
Ten Point

If you are a pilot and one of your passengers is the POTUS, that might be a reason to completely fill out and retain a flight plan and manifest.

Even if it's Slick Willie.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 07:11 AM   #36
DaveC
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Menard & Kinney County

If you are a billionaire facing prison time why wouldn't you just skip town to a 3rd world country that wouldn't extradite?
DaveC is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 08:06 AM   #37
flywise
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
If you are a billionaire facing prison time why wouldn't you just skip town to a 3rd world country that wouldn't extradite?
He probably would have had he known he was about to be arrested.
Since his arrest he has not been with out bars
Old 07-10-2019, 08:59 AM   #38
DaveC
Pope & Young

Quote:
He probably would have had he known he was about to be arrested.
Since his arrest he has not been with out bars
Gotcha.

He needs to get moved to Harris county, the current DA & Judges would reduce his bond to time served.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:04 AM   #39
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
If there's anyone out there that did not see this BS coming they need to wake up. We all said it here time and time again the left WILL find or make up something to smear Trump with.

If anyone thinks for one second Trump is involved they are idiots.
All you have to do is read past comments from Trump on Epstein to know he knew something, and still maintained a relationship.

I wont speculate on involvement, but anyone with any dealings with this Man should have been dealt with 20 some odd years ago. The only thing BS is the fact that he has made it this long getting away with it.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #40
batmaninja
Ten Point

^ same thing for Billdo (along with his relationship with Weinstein, Weiner, etc)

Here are the flight/travel/passenger logs, they were published in 2015. 73 pages of them, cant say I am smart enough to decipher them them though.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html
Old 07-10-2019, 10:33 AM   #41
JLivi1224
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttechdallas View Post

Albeit a small sample, you and I have yet to agree on anything, until now. Political parties be ****ed. ANYONE who was involved in this through action, or inaction, needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent and thrown in genpop with a pedophile sign around his neck.
JLivi1224 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 AM   #42
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
All you have to do is read past comments from Trump on Epstein to know he knew something, and still maintained a relationship.

I wont speculate on involvement, but anyone with any dealings with this Man should have been dealt with 20 some odd years ago. The only thing BS is the fact that he has made it this long getting away with it.
You referring to this quote?

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 12:30 PM   #43
DaveC
Pope & Young

I'd like to think using the term "Younger side" doesn't immediately mean "under legal age".
Hopefully "younger side" means a lot younger than himself, but still legal.

Reminds me of the Popular Winger song from the hairband days-
"She's only seventeen"....daddy says she's too young but she's old enough for me..."
Illegal as it may have been, evidently seventeen wasn't always a hanging offense.

Last edited by DaveC; 07-10-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 PM   #44
batmaninja
Ten Point

I cant even imagine the conversations going on at the Clinton household.

I think rape is still rape, Dave. Same with sex trafficking.
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2019, 12:43 PM   #45
DaveC
Pope & Young

Quote:
I cant even imagine the conversations going on at the Clinton household.

I think rape is still rape, Dave. Same with sex trafficking.
Rape? no doubt rape is rape and an evil I cannot fathom, sex trafficking and those involved on both side of the transaction should be due some hard labor.

I was just trying to make sense of the "younger side" comment (I don't see rape or trafficking implied there).

I was under the impression the participants were involved on their own accord.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #46
batmaninja
Ten Point

She was 14.

Her account of the "massage room" was corroborated in the raid on Epstein's residence.
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2019, 12:59 PM   #47
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

I guess once again, I've been living under a rock... Never heard of the Epstein freak, but if the above is true, he's one sick SOB and should be dealt with severely. I know if it was my daughter he'd done that to, they couldn't bury that ******* deep enough behind bars that I couldn't get to him and send that sucker to his maker!!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 01:03 PM   #48
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
I guess once again, I've been living under a rock... Never heard of the Epstein freak, but if the above is true, he's one sick SOB and should be dealt with severely. I know if it was my daughter he'd done that to, they couldn't bury that ******* deep enough behind bars that I couldn't get to him and send that sucker to his maker!!
I feel the same - I had heard of the name, but dont remember this whole plea deal stuff at all. Friend mentioned the past and I did some research. It's disgusting.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 01:08 PM   #49
Bazo
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where I can

Is this the same dude that Clinton gave a pardon too while leaving office?
Bazo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #50
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
I feel the same - I had heard of the name, but dont remember this whole plea deal stuff at all. Friend mentioned the past and I did some research. It's disgusting.
Yeah it's pretty disturbing and weird. There is murmuring now that Acosta (the prosecuter) was pressured into offering the plea deal and that other agencies were involved. Very interesting if true.