I am going out on a limb, ROMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going out on a limb, ROMO

Tony will be leading the Cowboys in the next 3-4 weeks, my money says he will play like a pro bowl quarterback, you heard it here first, if he tanks then I will eat crow, or dove, same thing.

I can't believe no one has started a thread or there isn't an ongoing discussion on this yet.

Oh wait....

Comment

Who?

Comment

more like romo will be going out with a limp...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          Tony will be leading the Cowboys in the next 3-4 weeks, my money says he will play like a pro bowl quarterback, you heard it here first, if he tanks then I will eat crow, or dove, same thing.
          Tabasco and salt always help in these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            Tabasco and salt always help in these situations.
            I may need some, I figure I have a 50/50 shot of Romo staying on the sidelines.

Comment

Shocking.....Stunning.....Staggering.....Surprisin g.....this is crazy talk, cutting edge

As long as we are winning, I don't care if it's Dak or Tommy under center.
              Last edited by Traildust; 10-19-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Shocking.....Stunning.....Staggering.....Surprisin g.....this is crazy talk, cutting edge

As long as we are winning, I don't care if it's Dak or Tommy under center.
                I agree with you, who's Tommy ? lol

Comment

He made it 2 plays into the season before getting hurt. I'm thinking the other defenses will be gunning for him and he won't last more than a game. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

They'll play Romo...he's the franchise QB and until he gets hurt or decides to retire he'll be the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Either QB will be fine with me.

Question for ya Roger. I was out at the lease last weekend and saw about 40-50 wind mills going up on the horizon to the North. How far are they from Beaver?

Comment

Looks like Dak will at least get the start after the bye...

//https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/788717262194683904

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          He made it 2 plays into the season before getting hurt. I'm thinking the other defenses will be gunning for him and he won't last more than a game. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words. [emoji1474]

Skinny
                          If I were them I might leave Tony alone so I didn't have to face DAK! They know Tony will be good to give them a couple picks at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                            If I were them I might leave Tony alone so I didn't have to face DAK! They know Tony will be good to give them a couple picks at least.

Haha yeah I thought about that too....might be a smart move.

Skinny

Comment

Jerry will start his main man Tony as soon as he can. I would let Dak play until he got hurt or went south.

Comment

Working...
                              X