Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    Post up some of your Tripods, we need ideas for our build
    Only pics I have, these are about 20 years old, sold them last week.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
      I guess I should have clarified. I have cows on the property. They done fool with the corn now, but my feeder is 7.5 ft tall to the timer. So I worry they would destroy a stand a fill.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      I have 3 Lamco Low and Throw feeders. They are stand and fill. The cows can't hurt them. I will never have another winch up feeder after finding these.

Comment

If the livestock is eating your corn or using your feeder to scratch themselves. You probably need a feeder pin. There are several threads here for feeder pins.

Comment

Never again for winch up. I used them for years until I went to stand and fill. You can buy anchors at Academy and anchor the Stand and Fill if you want. We have cows and no pens and no problems with hogs or cows.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
            Only pics I have, these are about 20 years old, sold them last week.
            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Never again for winch up. I used them for years until I went to stand and fill. You can buy anchors at Academy and anchor the Stand and Fill if you want. We have cows and no pens and no problems with hogs or cows.
              ^^^^^^Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Any leftover tripods for sale?
                No! Retired...

Comment

Working...
                X