This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Herman needs to fire his OC. now. Dude is terrible. He was terrible in first half of LSU game and then herman took over calling plays and turned it around.

Coach O didn't fire his OC. Ensminger is still OC. He just went and hired a 30year younger passing game coordinator and they both come together and call plays
    Herman is Herman's OC.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Herman is Herman's OC.
      Which isn't a good plan for long term success.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Texas has played 4 top 25 offenses already. They held the #1 offense to 110 yards less than it's season average.

Searching for positives. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        LOL. We (Ags) would get lambasted for a post like this!

Let me see how this works. We (Ags) lost two games to the #1 ranked team in the nation this year and lost a third game to the #8 team. Aggies are the best 3 loss team in the country. Searching for positives. LOL

Comment

Nah, you're good by me. I can't help what others do. The only negative things I have said about y'all have been return fire and that was only a couple of times this season.

Comment

Hook'em!

Comment

Which isn't a good plan for long term success.
              It isn't hurting Lincoln Riley too much.

Comment

I think sat was the perfect measure about where to address needs going forward . . Pieces of the last 2 cycles are beginning to emerge . . I noticed at least 5 of last years class participating . . Good group of recruits on hand . . Recruit, recruit, recruit . . Gig em . .

It just means more . .

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  It isn't hurting Lincoln Riley too much.
                  His defense was the difference in the game for the most part. It might not hurt Tom either if his D swarmed to the ball and didn't miss tackles all day.

Comment

His defense was the difference in the game for the most part. It might not hurt Tom either if his D swarmed to the ball and didn't miss tackles all day.

His ability to get CeeDee matched up with a LB was a pretty big difference in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      His ability to get CeeDee matched up with a LB was a pretty big difference in the game.
                      This, Lincoln was playing chess while Herman and Orlando were playing checkers.

Comment

I'm going with 9 sacks being the biggest difference. That's insane for a mobile QB.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          I think OU is the 5th best team in the nation. Could they beat one of the top 4? Yes, but i don’t think they are better than anyone ranked ahead of them.

Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s Tuesday and Sam just got sacked, again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Half of them he didn't seem to even try to escape pressure. It felt like I was watching the Longest Yard. Paul Krewe.

Comment

Hudson Card is finished at the HS level, a foot injury has ended his season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X