X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Some very impressive scoring by some. Chew +2", Hix -2"

Here is the score sheet:

Well for whatever reason I can no longer post pics?????????

Lets do it this way:

Left side-----65"

Right side 83 2/8

Spread------21 6/8

Total 170" even

Mass is an incredible [ for a 6 pt!!! ] 39 1/8"

Rt main beam 28" Left 25 4/8

There probably was more non typical on the rt beam than most could see. Drop tine was 7 4/8 plus 4 5/8 with another couple small points at base.

G2's were 14 3/8 and 13" respectively

That’s an amazing 6pt

I shorted his width. I was at 20”, I did have 14/13 for 2s
    7” drop and 3” on the base stickers.

I’ll arm wrestle Chew left handed any day for a shot a 170” 6pt haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

El Gato....I'm on the way. Not sure where I'm going but I'm heading to Looosiana with my bow! I'll call you from my Granny's old house in Many/Florien area to get final directions.

Comment

A year in the life of a farm

Guess I'll have to call Chew or Hix. Nice idea

So without the 4” no one could see, to be fair, you will need my phone number? I’m joking of course. This thread with its content is the most informative information I have ever read. A true assessment of factual trials and results without a product endorsement.

I thank you for documenting everything that you could keep for yourself that you share with everyone. Please keep this thread and the bonus videos going. You are doing what everyone dreams about. Congrats, your results didn’t come cheap .....labor or monies.

And more impressive is, it’s all natural the way God intentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          El Gato....I'm on the way. Not sure where I'm going but I'm heading to Looosiana with my bow! I'll call you from my Granny's old house in Many/Florien area to get final directions.
          When you get to Many your not far. Come on over. We can talk about the Saints, and LSU, and how great La. football is. And I'll have a special buck picked out just for you

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post
            So without the 4” no one could see, to be fair, you will need my phone number? I’m joking of course. This thread with its content is the most informative information I have ever read. A true assessment of factual trials and results without a product endorsement.

I thank you for documenting everything that you could keep for yourself that you share with everyone. Please keep this thread and the bonus videos going. You are doing what everyone dreams about. Congrats, your results didn’t come cheap .....labor or monies.

If your in South La. you are probably close and already have your La. license . You get the next 170" 6 point I grow

Comment

Wow what a buck. I didn't think he would go that high. You guys have the right recipe for monsters down there

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post

Hey now! My 166 would be right on the money! Elgato, I'm not picky. I will settle for one of your small 6 points that only go around 150.

Heck, just keep posting the bucks that y'all harvest. That's a good enough prize! Congrats to both you and the hunter!
                Last edited by JeffK; 10-14-2019, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Well if we go back to game cam picks, with out any clues it looks like I won !!

Comment

Appreciate you posting the joint vetch video. I've got a location that was previously a pine slash pile that's about half rotted down now. I plan to burn whats remaining, disc or till and plant there. Not sure how the pine and ash will affect the vetch. I'll probably do a soil test and adjust as needed.

The 6 point is a beast - hard to comprehend a 170" 6 along with the 250 lb. +/- body weights.

Comment

If your in South La. you are probably close and already have your La. license . You get the next 170" 6 point I grow
                      The next 170 inch 6 pt......hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        The next 170 inch 6 pt......hehehehehe

Hey be nice [emoji106].

Comment

2 years of hunting this guy . 13 hunts this year for about 30 hours all sitting by an oak tree deep in the woods with brush piled around me. 3 ticks, countless mosquitos, drenched in rain yesterday and 82 degree today soaked with sweat. And finally he walked out with camera running!!!. Video to follow but for now I'm jacked. Better pics and more detail to follow.

Suppose now we can look at the scoring all posted earlier on this guy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Rusty. Beautiful buck

Comment

Wow! Looking forward to the video and details

Comment

What a stud!! Congrats! You sure know how to grow them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X