Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
    My wife Tracy killed this buck yesterday evening on our place in Concho Co. We had a velvet pic of this deer that’s about it. Perfect shot and 40 yard blood trail. Like it’s supposed to be. 8” brows and lots mass. Great deer for our place. Congratulations Tracy!!

High fence? Great deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife Tracy killed this buck yesterday evening on our place in Concho Co. We had a velvet pic of this deer that’s about it. Perfect shot and 40 yard blood trail. Like it’s supposed to be. 8” brows and lots mass. Great deer for our place. Congratulations Tracy!!
      Wow!!! Great buck and bow kill. Love those brows.

Big congrats to your wife.

Comment

Tracy hammered a freakin stud !!! That's a great deer!!!

Comment

Fence

Originally posted by aarongray View Post
          High fence? Great deer!

Low fence, had the place for 29 tears now.

Comment

Beautiful deer! love those brows! Congrats to her on a helluva bow kill!

Click image for larger version

Name:	redfin.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	24595637

Comment

Nice bucks Tracy and Jason!

Comment

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

So we went after “Doug” the controversial mature 8 point last night as the winds were supposed to change today and we wouldn’t have a chance. He was bedded up on the feeder when we walked up and never came back. This ol girl knew something wasn’t right the last hunt and this hunt, blowing and stomping and staring at the blind. She also liked kicking yearlings when they tried to eat her corn, she had to go. Samuel drilled her as soon as she got comfortable. RIP “Ol Stompy”.

Last edited by The Crippler; 10-13-2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                  So we went after “Doug” the controversial mature 8 point last night as the winds were supposed to change today and we wouldn’t have a chance. He was bedded up on the feeder when we walked up and never came back. This ol girl knew something wasn’t right the last hunt and this hunt, blowing and stomping and staring at the blind. She also liked kicking yearlings when they tried to eat her corn, she had to go. Samuel drilled her as soon as she got comfortable. RIP “Ol Stompy”.

Nice shot!!!! Congrats to the young hunter.

Comment

Good job Samuel!

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post

Way to go Samuel. I can’t stand those old does. She got what she needed!

Comment

Very unique buck. Congrats to her

Comment

Congratulations to Tracy on a very nice buck! Tall tines and dark antlers.

Comment

Congratulations to Samuel on nailing 'Ol' Stompy'!

Comment

Congrats to Ms. Tracy and Mr. Samuel.

Rwc

Comment

Man! Beast of a buck! Congrats to y’all.

Comment

Overall a fairly slow weekend for us. Had my boys out trying to get my oldest on an old 8 that might as well be called ghost. Saw lots of younger bucks on feed but not many of the mature deer. Full moon they were out all night with a couple cams getting 250+ pics a night. Had a great couple days with boys so can’t complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X