No announcement yet.

T-Mobil, Verizon, or AT&T??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had all of them and paid to get out of at&t a couple years ago to go to t Mobil. The big advantage for me is it's free coverage in Mexico and Canada and the best international plans of them all. Verizon and at&t don't have signals at my house but t Mobil does and works well at my hill country lease but not out west.

Comment

Think a little more outside the box. Cricket mobile! It's owned by AT&T. And uses AT&T towers. Cost me $35 month flat rate for Unlimited T&Text. And that's with 5 gigs. I seldom ever use 1 gig. It's a prepaid plan with auto draw. And they send me a text telling me the day before when they are gonna draw. Been with them for little over 2 years now. And have never lost service or had problems of any kind.

Comment

My AT&T is higher than some of the others (not by much though for the service portion) however they have the only service that works at our lease so I'll gladly pay for the peace of mind that it will work just about anywhere I will go...

Comment

Went from at&t to Cricket a couple weeks ago. way cheaper and good service I have no complaints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_bowhunter86 View Post
            Went from at&t to Cricket a couple weeks ago. way cheaper and good service I have no complaints

Is the service any different or is it the exact same? Considering the switch

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post

Not all we have a lease south of Oklahoma in red river county and pick up the same as my at&t. My wife had t mobile didn’t pick up hardly at all any where around there. We merged to cricket 5 lines pay $165 total unlimited everything. No hidden fees is what I like best. My last at&t bill for 1 line was $160 I said I was done. I know Cricket uses at&t towers supposedly but which ever just as good as service and way cheaper

Comment

Awesome thanks for the response! Highly considering it and making a change in the next 21 days.

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
                  Verizon works great but has no service at all around Brownwood.

I have verizone also. I loose service at Lometa and dont get it back until I'm dang near in Abilene. I'd venture to say anything within a 75 mile radius or more of Brownwood doesn't do well with Verizon.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                    I can't tell the difference. Glad the fine folks here convinced me to switch in a thread a couple years back.

Comment

Unlimited for $50 with auto pay.

Comment

verizon for service everywhere i go, had tmobile before, loved the bill but didnt work alot of places i hunt/fish. would go with cricket but ATT sucks where I fish.

Comment

You get what you pay for. Tried several. Only thing that works almost everywhere you go is verizon.

Rick

Comment

This may be of interest:

Comment

I've cycled through AT&T, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, and as of last week back to AT&T. I hate how expensive they are but I can't get anywhere near the coverage with any of the others. AT&T is the only service that works out at my place in Doss. T-Mobile is spotty and the rest have zero coverage.

Comment

Are you serious... You cant even pout t-mobile in the same sentence as verizon. Simple if you want the best go with verizon....period

Comment

Working...
                                X