Best bow shop within 100miles of SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtechshooter View Post
    Go talk to Scott Hamlin at leading edge archery in Boerne. He’ll get you straightened out and ready to kill
    They are the ones that put the new string on it, see post 4

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      What bow? What poundage? What arrow and length? What weight and brand of head? What fletching and amount of offset or helical?
      New breed genetics 70lbs 28.5” Black Eagle outlaws.300 spine with added weight up front (can’t remember exactly) 125gr heads I’ve shot ever head out there ramcats,viper trick, grizz trick, rage all shoot the same. Blazer and 3” vanes helical.

Comment

Go talk to Scott Hamlin at leading edge archery in Boerne. He’ll get you straightened out and ready to kill
        Scott is a great guy and he tuned the bow perfectly when I bought it but after they put the strings on its never been the same.

Comment

Can’t help, I use Scott for everything as well. Strange he can’t fix it

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            New breed genetics 70lbs 28.5” Black Eagle outlaws.300 spine with added weight up front (can’t remember exactly) 125gr heads I’ve shot ever head out there ramcats,viper trick, grizz trick, rage all shoot the same. Blazer and 3” vanes helical.
            Did you change anything since you had it restrung?

Comment

Have you tried Viking in Canyon Lake?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This
                There’s a few different guys at Leading Edge, but Scott (owner) is most knowledgeable I’ve worked with in SA area. If you can schedule a day with him there, he will figure it out. He was elk hunting this last week so not sure if they are back yet.
                If on tight schedule try shooting some mechanicals until fixed maybe. I had same problem few years ago with new strings, after installed my bow would not shoot a 4 blade BH accurate past 30 to save my life.

Edit, saw your comment after so not sure what to tell you

Comment

Did you change anything since you had it restrung?
                  Well I changed sights but way after the problem started.

When I draw the bow and look at the top cam the string is coming off an angle and I believe that’s what’s causing the issue.

I’ve sent it to the manufacturer and he said everything was ok also but no matter what it won’t broadhead tune.

Comment

I travel from SA to Lampasas to Hoffys Archery. Aaron or Jason are top notch and customer service is great.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I changed sights but way after the problem started.

When I draw the bow and look at the top cam the string is coming off an angle and I believe that’s what’s causing the issue.

I’ve sent it to the manufacturer and he said everything was ok also but no matter what it won’t broadhead tune.
                      I’m not familiar with that particular bow. Is it a simple binary, a hybrid, or an overdrive type can system? In other words, does it have a split harness cam system?

Comment

I’m not familiar with that particular bow. Is it a simple binary, a hybrid, or an overdrive type can system? In other words, does it have a split harness cam system?
                        Split limbs. Honestly I don’t know all the technical terms.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Split limbs. Honestly I don’t know all the technical terms.
                            Does the string have a Y split at top cam, or is the string totally contained within the limbs?

Comment

Does the string have a Y split at top cam, or is the string totally contained within the limbs?
                              No yokes it’s contained in the limbs

Comment

Left / right issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X