No announcement yet.

Pop up camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go for a cargo trailer and equip with bunk beds.
    If you ever get off the lease or don't need it you can sell it easier than any other options.

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
      Trying to figure out a solution to get a few more beds at our lease. We have a stand alone shower/bathroom. Was thinking about converting an enclosed trailer into a few beds. Or a pop up camper which I can get for much less money. Just need it to sleep in. Worried about the pop up getting too cold with its 30 and below outside. Opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think you are right on with the pop up. I have only slept in one for a few nights but it was frustrating. We would have the center of it HOT and in the bed slideout areas I woke up with ice on my beard. It was in the teens outside which rarely happens in Texas but still. I imagine when it is hot it is the opposite, cold in the center and hot in the canvas popups. I was less than impressed to say the least.

Comment

I've got an old slide-in truck camper sitting on stands and heavy wood pallets at our lease. Not a ton of room but it beats a tent for warmth. I sleep in the bed over where the truck cab would be. I've also seen similar campers sitting on a utility trailer which I may do if I have to move it.

Comment

Working...
        X