Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Day -Post your hunt report here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m at work today. Yeah bummer.
    Momma texted saying my dog is ready to go. She’s been working in the yard and every time a gun goes off, the dog does laps around the yard. Yeah, he’s ready , I just hope I am.

Comment

We got a 6 man limit this morning by about 9:30 E of the San Antonio city limit.

Comment

We got into em pretty good this morning around Abilene area. My 8yo twins dang near ran out of 410 shells. They were poppin at em! Great hunt for us 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
          Good morning for us in Cibilo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Glad to see they were good down there, I was worried they all moved way south since the birds that were around NB are gone from what I’ve seen

Comment

We got 6 this am in Menard.
            Could have had a bunch more but we suck shooting em out of the air.

Comment

My alarm went off and I just couldn’t muster up enough testicular fortitude to get out of bed this morning. I’m hating myself now. I’ll try again tomorrow morning.

Comment

Killed 9 north of Cisco.
                Saw a total of 20 birds on a prime sunflower field that is always covered in birds, well not today.

Comment

Inside San Antonio city limits.....32 hunters, 31 limits. I’ll give you two guesses who messed up counting!!

Aggie!!

Comment

Blessing area, South zone. Pulled up just after noon to hear multiple shots and flocks of whiewings going very direction. Unloaded and got to our spot and shooting died down. Havent fired a shot haha. Counting on a good evening shoot ( fingers crossed )

Comment

Headed out around 5pm with some friends and the wife. I’ve never hunted this field so we shall see how the birds are... I’m sure it’ll be good no matter what.

Comment

Saw maybe a dozen this morning in bosque county on public land. Shot at two and missed. Go figure.

Comment

What I am mostly reading is that if you aren't North of Abilene or South of New Braunsfels, you have a very slim chance of seeing many birds much less getting close to a limit. Central Texas bird population is way down from the past 2 years it seems.

Comment

3 guys, 3 limits this morning in Pflugerville. It was slower than usual, but we are pretty handy with a scattergun and got it done in about an hour.

Comment

Headed back out.. gonna sit over some water tonight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just poured here in Menard.
                                No clue what it’s going to be like tonight besides HUMID.

Comment

Working...
                                X