US women's soccer team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    What a pathetic job they are doing representing the USA. Rapinoe in particular makes me sick and I hope a transgender replaces her. I don't really but I would find it a bit comical if it did happen.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    And Crocodile Dundee has volunteered his services to WH Security for the Gender testing.........

If you ask me they're already way over paid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        I don’t agree with either but I bet more kids were in the audience at the soccer deal than at a Trump rally. You have to be one of the most butthurt anti American liberals out there . Such a disgrace
        butthurt times two now!

Comment

In the opening of the final, the majority of the team stood there and sang along with the national anthem. Let's recognize that.
          Awesome win for the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
              In the opening of the final, the majority of the team stood there and sang along with the national anthem. Let's recognize that.
              Awesome win for the USA.
              How about the team recognize that they have a few seriously bad apples...to include the coach and run them. Seems to me that if your going to represent the USA on a world stage you
              1. Should actually love this country
              2. Be the best role model you could possibly be
              3. Not criticized the President for something he is not... ( homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia)
              4. Whine about several nonexistent issues

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                How about the team recognize that they have a few seriously bad apples...to include the coach and run them. Seems to me that if your going to represent the USA on a world stage you
                3. Not criticized the President for something he is not... ( homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia)
                You can say the same about football, baseball and basketball

Comment

I'd be willing to guess that the majority of the team doesn't want to get involved in a few bad apples antics. They want to kick a ball into a net and win doing it.
                  And please don't mistake this as me defending the BS politics a few of those ladies are spewing.
                  We just beat the rest of the world at their own game and that in itself is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I believe they do love the Country - which is why they are able to voice their OPINIONS freely.

Just because you don't agree with someone, doesn't mean they are not free to speak and act for what they believe. They aren't hurting anyone.

You can easily tell kiddos looking up to them to focus on how hard they worked, how they achieved their ultimate goal as a team, and were proud to represent the USA.

Comment

Really goes to show she ranks vanity well above patriotism.

Behavior like this leads to less viewers and ultimately less revue for the sport. So stop whining about equal pay when you make awful business decisions like this
                      Attached Files

Comment

I feel for the rest of the team having to put up with her? B.S.

her? teammates should throw a blanket party for her?.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Really goes to show she ranks vanity well above patriotism.

Behavior like this leads to less viewers and ultimately less revue for the sport. So stop whining about equal pay when you make awful business decisions like this
                          What exactly happened here?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            https://twitter.com/PoeticSpaniard/s...nd-joseph-curl

Dropped the flag on the ground in order to pose for pictures
                            just goes to show the direction this country is headed in, as if we didn't already know it.

Comment

My libertarian self just has to ask y’all what exactly freedom is?

If I gotta deal with a few jack wagons doing stupid things in front of a camera that upset my sense of well being but have little affect on my day to day or how I approach the world. Nah. I’m gonna carry on.

I guess we could just be more taliban and if it don’t suit our way of being we could just throw them off a rooftop.

We’re talking about an action that is protected under our constitution. At some point you just got to ignore the whiny children until they realize whining doesn’t work.

We’ve been through this as a country several times over.

Every one of these threads just adds to the google click bait.

Comment

Working...
                              X