Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2019, 01:43 PM   #51
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Is this the same dude that Clinton gave a pardon too while leaving office?
No
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 01:49 PM   #52
Patton
Pope & Young
 
Patton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
And,
The Trump organization kicked Epstein out of Maralago when a minor girl accused Epstein of hitting on her.
This. And IMO his comment on Epstein saying 'he's a fun guy and likes girls really, really young' isn't saying he identifies with Epstein at all- more like a backhanded 'compliment' /comment in true Trump fashion. Iron fist in a velvet glove if you will.

Last edited by Patton; 07-10-2019 at 02:37 PM.
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 02:36 PM   #53
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 02:47 PM   #54
sir shovelhands
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
^ same thing for Billdo (along with his relationship with Weinstein, Weiner, etc)

Here are the flight/travel/passenger logs, they were published in 2015. 73 pages of them, cant say I am smart enough to decipher them them though.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html
Thanks for finding them. Looks like the pilot uses initials for the regulars and some of the scans are hard to read, but I could find two trips with Clinton (5 total flights), one from miami to westchester, NY, and one across the globe trip from europe to asia. But the logs only got to 2005. I did note that Clinton left out that Westchester/Miami trip in describing his flights with Epstein.

I saw at a lot of the other names on there: Alan Dershowitz, Larry Summers, Pete Marino, Gwendolyn Beck, Pete Sorenson, Albert Pinto, Ricardo Legoretta. Man's got a lot of friends / acquaintances. No Trump on any of those flights, that's for sure.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #55
ladrones
Pope & Young
 
ladrones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NM
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazo View Post
Is this the same dude that Clinton gave a pardon too while leaving office?


No. Your thinking of WJCís coke head buddy that used to own Angel Fire.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladrones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 04:50 PM   #56
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
This. And IMO his comment on Epstein saying 'he's a fun guy and likes girls really, really young' isn't saying he identifies with Epstein at all- more like a backhanded 'compliment' /comment in true Trump fashion. Iron fist in a velvet glove if you will.
That's exactly how I interpret it also. Code words for "watch out, Epstein's a creeper".
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 04:52 PM   #57
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
That's exactly how I interpret it also. Code words for "watch out, Epstein's a creeper".
My interpretation as well
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 05:13 PM   #58
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
That's exactly how I interpret it also. Code words for "watch out, Epstein's a creeper".
"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Did you read the whole quote? That doesn't sound anything like code language for "he's a creeper". He was comparing himself to Epstein and their liking of beautiful women. Not saying Trump was involved with anything sordid. Hope he was not. But there is a chance he was. He partied with the guy. Don't just blindly cover for him because he makes the Democrats heads explode.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 05:41 PM   #59
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ó Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Did you read the whole quote? That doesn't sound anything like code language for "he's a creeper". He was comparing himself to Epstein and their liking of beautiful women. Not saying Trump was involved with anything sordid. Hope he was not. But there is a chance he was. He partied with the guy. Don't just blindly cover for him because he makes the Democrats heads explode.
I'm fairly certain that Trump is known as someone who does not party.
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 06:09 PM   #60
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
I'm fairly certain that Trump is known as someone who does not party.
It is well known that Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. Guess you can define party in different ways. It is being reported that Trump hosted a party with just he and Epstein and 28 girls in 1992. Some kind of calendar girl party with just the 30 of them at Mar-a-Lago. Call it what you will. Sounds like a pretty awesome party to me..minus the pedo. He definitely interacted with the guy socially over the years.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 08:11 PM   #61
Hocks & horns
Six Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
It is well known that Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. Guess you can define party in different ways. It is being reported that Trump hosted a party with just he and Epstein and 28 girls in 1992. Some kind of calendar girl party with just the 30 of them at Mar-a-Lago. Call it what you will. Sounds like a pretty awesome party to me..minus the pedo. He definitely interacted with the guy socially over the years.
I doubt he's asked an age or for a ID very often. The man has been surrounded with smoking hot women his entire life.

Last edited by Hocks & horns; 07-10-2019 at 08:25 PM.
Hocks & horns is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #62
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young
 
Crazy Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hunt In: Lavaca County
Default

Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-10-2019, 09:04 PM   #63
flywise
Pope & Young
 
flywise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kempner,Tx
Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2019, 11:57 AM   #64
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Thought this one should be shared here. Thanks Crazy Horse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 12:33 AM   #65
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young
 
Crazy Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hunt In: Lavaca County
Default

Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 12:37 AM   #66
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young
 
Crazy Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hunt In: Lavaca County
Default

Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 12:39 AM   #67
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young
 
Crazy Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Hunt In: Lavaca County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Thought this one should be shared here. Thanks Crazy Horse.[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hell yeah my brother!
Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 08:22 AM   #68
Rubberdown
Ten Point
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Yeah it's pretty disturbing and weird. There is murmuring now that Acosta (the prosecuter) was pressured into offering the plea deal and that other agencies were involved. Very interesting if true.
I donít know how anyone could ďpressureĒ someone enough short of holding a gun to your wife or kids head, to let that crap slip. Itís a sad world we live in. Thatís for sure.
Rubberdown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 10:32 AM   #69
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

I'm not about to defend this perv but back a century ago if a girl wasn't married off by the time she was 16 the family worried that she may end up being an old maid. My own paternal grandparents took up housekeeping as they called it when they were 15 & 16 years old. They had 9 kids and never spent a night apart for the next 70+ years. Girls got married all the time at 14 years old as they were considered grown women at that age. I have 3 aunts that got married at age 15. This was back in the late 1930's. Times have changed and for the better in that regard............
muzzlebrake is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 12:34 PM   #70
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
I'm not about to defend this perv but back a century ago if a girl wasn't married off by the time she was 16 the family worried that she may end up being an old maid. My own paternal grandparents took up housekeeping as they called it when they were 15 & 16 years old. They had 9 kids and never spent a night apart for the next 70+ years. Girls got married all the time at 14 years old as they were considered grown women at that age. I have 3 aunts that got married at age 15. This was back in the late 1930's. Times have changed and for the better in that regard............
The difference in the times changing is that back then, 14/15/16 year old girls were marrying.....14/15/16 year old boys. 14-16 year old girls werenít marrying 55 year old men. That would have been as creepy then as it is now
texasdeerhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #71
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
If you are a pilot and one of your passengers is the POTUS, that might be a reason to completely fill out and retain a flight plan and manifest.

Even if it's Slick Willie.
or if you want to keep track of who OWES you, and you can hold it over their heads later.
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 04:29 PM   #72
LWC
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Speaking of being thrown under buses. Acosta. He gone!
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 04:55 PM   #73
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
SaltwaterSlick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
Speaking of being thrown under buses. Acosta. He gone!
He didn't get thrown... He crawled under there himseff... Maybe he's checkin' for leaks...
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-12-2019, 06:17 PM   #74
scotty
Pope & Young
 
scotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Taylor,Tx
Hunt In: Encinal Texas, Hare, Texas
Default

Interesting read.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...857491968.html
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #75
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
It's been known for 20 years Epstein was trafficking in young girls. Why are they just now taking him down? Political, trying to implicate Trump?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...ves-implicated
More of the story

JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 07:56 PM   #76
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

Iíve read some interesting articles over the last couple of days about the financial end of this. He supposedly became a billionaire running hedge funds. Problem is the folks who run hedge funds at that level ($100 million buy in is common) are a tight knit group and none of them seem to know what he has been invested in. None of the big institutional traders that do business with these guys have ever talked to him. There are two prevailing theories. One is he has been running a Bernie Madoff style ponzi scheme. Another which is more plausible, IMO is that is a blackmail operation. He has brought super wealthy people into his underage orgies then blackmails them with pics and videos. Who knows but things donít add up
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-13-2019, 08:13 PM   #77
scotty
Pope & Young
 
scotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Taylor,Tx
Hunt In: Encinal Texas, Hare, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Iíve read some interesting articles over the last couple of days about the financial end of this. He supposedly became a billionaire running hedge funds. Problem is the folks who run hedge funds at that level ($100 million buy in is common) are a tight knit group and none of them seem to know what he has been invested in. None of the big institutional traders that do business with these guys have ever talked to him. There are two prevailing theories. One is he has been running a Bernie Madoff style ponzi scheme. Another which is more plausible, IMO is that is a blackmail operation. He has brought super wealthy people into his underage orgies then blackmails them with pics and videos. Who knows but things donít add up
That's laid out here.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...857491968.html
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM   #78
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

There's another theory, Mossad.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com