Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be out there Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Lucky me has to work this weekend.
      Same here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wednesday evening I finally connected on my first bow kill. The ole PSE brute finally got to fling an arrow. Shot this spike that I had on camera for a while. He's no monster but he'll eat good! 20 yd shot, a little more quartering to me than I thought. Grim Reapers still did the trick.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the meat! Love me some GrimReapers, both the fixed blade and mechanical for my vertical bows. X-bow too.

Comment

Originally posted by fowltrouble2 View Post
            Wednesday evening I finally connected on my first bow kill. The ole PSE brute finally got to fling an arrow. Shot this spike that I had on camera for a while. He's no monster but he'll eat good! 20 yd shot, a little more quartering to me than I thought. Grim Reapers still did the trick.
            Congrats on your first bow kill!

Comment

Justindfw and family could use some prayers right now. Please click on link below.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Justindfw and family could use some prayers right now. Please click on link below.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=714931
                  Done!

Comment

Nice work on your first kill. Still trying to break the spell here as well. Awesome pic with your dog.

Comment

Thanks. Turns out the bleed is a type of stroke. He isn't very responsive. Still in ICU in dallas

Comment

Justin, they calling it an Aneurysm? Praying they get it under control, and he recovers quickly.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Congrats on the meat FT2

Comment

If anyone happens to find a truefire eva shockey release between b2 and b3 please let me know, my wife dropped it.
                            Thanks

Comment

Hemophoratic stroke or something like that mike.

Comment

Could use some prayers for my family. Especially my brother and his two boys. Yesterday evening my brother and his wife were riding their Harley’s and a kid started crossing over the lane towards them. My brother speed up to get over and had to swerve to keep from getting hit. His wife was on her bike and didn’t get over in time and was hit head on. My brother heard a loud noise after swerving outta the way and looked back and all the saw was smoke. He ran over to her and rolled her over and asked if she could talk and she didn’t say anything. I’m sure she passed on impact. I know their lives are upside down right now...I just pray God helps them through this.

Comment

Working...
                                X