Anyone use badlands camo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use badlands camo???

I’m thinking about switching to badlands camo this year since I can get it for a very reasonable price. Has anyone else used it? What was your opinion of it? And what camo pattern did you go with and what area of Texas are you in? Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered some on the recent sale that was posted here. Haven’t worn it yet but seems top notch.

Comment

No personal use but my friend uses it and loves it. He used it in an elk hunt last year and dint really have any complaints.

Comment

The hands down best outdoor camo cold weather clothes I have ever bought. Excellent no questions asked warranty. Customer service is top notch and the clothes are all high quality in most of the popular camo patterns. It will be money well spent.
        Waters fine. Jump in.

Comment

I have several of there products its very good quality

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
            The hands down best outdoor camo cold weather clothes I have ever bought. Excellent no questions asked warranty. Customer service is top notch and the clothes are all high quality in most of the popular camo patterns. It will be money well spent.
            Waters fine. Jump in.

What pattern do you use?

Comment

Just be aware their descriptions of the products is lacking.
              For those saying it is the best cold weather camo, what jacket do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                Just be aware their descriptions of the products is lacking.
                For those saying it is the best cold weather camo, what jacket do you use?

What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by jdunn6092 View Post
                  What pattern do you use?

I have the Convection bibs and jacket in Realtree Extra. Had Bibs for 4 years zipper broke they sent me a new pair last year, no questions asked.
                  This is good stuff. I use it in the Hill country and especially when I hunt the cold NY winters.
                  They have new patterns now. But the bibs are very comfortable to draw your bow in cold weather. Just a under armor type base and your good to go.
                  Badlands' hunting pants and bibs are tough. Comfortable. Made to fight the elements in all four seasons. Best of all? They come in Approach OG and Approach FX camo.
                  Last edited by Tony Pic; 10-09-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Been curious about their camo as well. Use their packs and very pleased, high quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      I have the Convection bibs and jacket in Realtree Extra. Had Bibs for 4 years zipper broke they sent me a new pair last year, no questions asked.
                      This is good stuff. I use it in the Hill country and especially when I hunt the cold NY winters.
                      They have new patterns now. But the bibs are very comfortable to draw your bow in cold weather. Just a under armor type base and your good to go.
                      http://www.badlandspacks.com/gear/co...n-bib-approach

Sweet. Are you using the approach camo pattern now? I’m just wondering how it looks in our Texas woods compared to the western states where it is More popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                        Been curious about their camo as well. Use their packs and very pleased, high quality.

I just ordered the 2200 pack this weekend. I’m going to try to pack out some deer and pigs this year on some public land areas I hunt. I’d like to match the camo to the pack if everyone thinks it’s worth buying the camo.

Comment

Working...
                        X