No announcement yet.

McMullen Ranch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gents. Definitely one of the cooler deer I have had a chance to hunt! I am excited to get him back from the taxi!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Thanks gents. Definitely one of the cooler deer I have had a chance to hunt! I am excited to get him back from the taxi!
      What did he score?

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        What did he score?
        No idea. I was packing up to leave the morning I shot him. I dropped him off at taxi to do a euro. I should have been back in a week or so. What do you think......I have no idea but I am guessing 160-165". He is a tough one to score for sure. He is heavier than he looked on TC. I will post up score sheet when I get him back!

Comment

What an awesome deer! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on your buck!!!!

Comment

No idea. I was packing up to leave the morning I shot him. I dropped him off at taxi to do a euro. I should have been back in a week or so. What do you think......I have no idea but I am guessing 160-165". He is a tough one to score for sure. He is heavier than he looked on TC. I will post up score sheet when I get him back!
              Man I have clue where to start with that buck. But I bet you are fairly close on your score guess. Maybe closer to 170 but he’s awesome either way.

Comment

Awesome Buck, Congratulations

Comment

So 11/27 I shot my target buck. Really a fun hunt and he finally showed his face on the 5th hunt.
                  Attached Files

Comment

On the evening of 11/28 we had a gentleman on a paid hunt and he shot 2 fantastic bucks! Deer were 6.5 and 7.5 years old. Top deer scored 209" and the bottom one was 189"
                    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful deer

Comment

Congrats on the great bucks this year! Yall are growing some monsters!

Comment

Those are some great deer. Congrats to the hunters.

Comment

Another outstanding thread, congrats on building a dream ranch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Man I have clue where to start with that buck. But I bet you are fairly close on your score guess. Maybe closer to 170 but he’s awesome either way.
                              Well........we were both off. Way off! He ended up at 189". I literally missed him by 25". We offered him to a few paid hunters and everyone kind of turned their nose up at him. Well he was either 6.5 or 7.5 this year and never would grow any tine length (except down). I was super happy to get him. He basically is a 10x10. Adds up more then I give credit for! He had 112" down and 77" up!

Comment

Well........we were both off. Way off! He ended up at 189". I literally missed him by 25". We offered him to a few paid hunters and everyone kind of turned their nose up at him. Well he was either 6.5 or 7.5 this year and never would grow any tine length (except down). I was super happy to get him. He basically is a 10x10. Adds up more then I give credit for! He had 112" down and 77" up!
                                Yes sir, I was a tad off on that one! What a great deer, solid season sir!

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X