This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Guess he can go live in the So. Cal cesspool and try to turn around a team that plays in a half empty stadium every home game that nobody across the country watches. I’d take 10 million and stay in Norman over 13 mil and LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup… yup..

Comment

Perhaps they went out to LA and looked around the beach towns. She saw Malibu and said oh yeah. 13+ mil a year. They can always retire back in Texas or Oklahoma. Probably not Muleshoe though. Lol. I did a cable job there years ago. Earth, Tx too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Aside from the ridiculous politics, the overtaxation, the over regulated everything, water supply problems, $6 fuel, high cost of living, ridiculous gun laws, the hippie liberal mostly democrats, etc etc etc it’s fine because it has a beach and a place to snow board. Got it..[emoji23][emoji23]
        I'm not moving there. Lol.

The gun laws are more than enough for me.

Comment

Aside from the ridiculous politics, the overtaxation, the over regulated everything, water supply problems, $6 fuel, high cost of living, ridiculous gun laws, the hippie liberal mostly democrats, etc etc etc it’s fine because it has a beach and a place to snow board. Got it..[emoji23][emoji23]
          The worst part is Pelosi may be his Senator now.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Perhaps they went out to LA and looked around the beach towns. She saw Malibu and said oh yeah. 13+ mil a year. They can always retire back in Texas or Oklahoma. Probably not Muleshoe though. Lol. I did a cable job there years ago. Earth, Tx too.

No doubt. We have a fishing event there. Nice friendly town but not much there but the Irish Inn and a decent Mexican joint ..[emoji23]

Comment

No doubt. We have a fishing event there. Nice friendly town but not much there but the Irish Inn and a decent Mexican joint ..[emoji23]

I take it you’ve sampled the fare at “The Dinner Bell”, then?!?!lol

If the Irish Inn is full, there is always “heritage House”, but don’t clog up the sink with pheasant feathers…

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-28-2021, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Texas is paying Sarkisian less than 6 million.
                and you get what you pay for…….

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Correct. That was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I take it you’ve sampled the fare at “The Dinner Bell”, then?!?!lol

If the Irish Inn is full, there is always “heritage House”, but don’t clog up the sink with pheasant feathers…

Lol I have not but I will put it on the must try .[emoji23]. It’s usually a quick trip and we try to hit up Leals .

Comment

So if Sark gets Texas to 8-4 what did y’all pay for? [emoji12][emoji23]

Asking for a friend

Comment

Let’s see???? LA or La? One has fine beaches, perfect weather, all the money in the world, rich, all the recruits they want, Blue Blood, and multiple championships. The other has a very wide diversity of demographics, poor, swamps, hurricanes, mosquitos, cajuns, everything that ends in “eaux”, major crime and a fan base you can’t understand for **** what they’re saying.

Tough decision.

Comment

Let’s see???? LA or La? One has fine beaches, perfect weather, all the money in the world, rich, all the recruits they want, Blue Blood, and multiple championships. The other has a very wide diversity of demographics, poor, swamps, hurricanes, mosquitos, cajuns, everything that ends in “eaux”, major crime and a fan base you can’t understand for **** what they’re saying.

Tough decision.

Beat Aggie 80% of the time and win championships, if it’s about winning then no brainer lol

Comment

So if Sark gets Texas to 8-4 what did y’all pay for? [emoji12][emoji23]

Asking for a friend
                            Tell your friend, a culture change and #1 ranked recruiting classes.

Tell that mother ****er we had a QB-1 go down and some severe QB-2 issues this year or we would be in the SECCG getting ready for GA.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Beat Aggie 80% of the time and win championships, if it’s about winning then no brainer lol
                              You’ve only beaten us once where an LSU championship was involved. In the last 10 years, you’ve made the SECCG once.

Comment

Tell your friend, a culture change and #1 ranked recruiting classes.

Tell that mother ****er we had a QB-1 go down and some severe QB-2 issues this year or we would be in the SECCG getting ready for GA.

We were playing with legit half a roster and 40% of the starters from week one. If we had all 100% and not lost our QB1 before week one we’re 15-EAUX….is that how this works?

Comment

Working...
                                X