This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    All you can do is laugh…. The ref was looking right at that push off……

No call….. completely extended his arm to create separation…. The exact rule in the book

Is this your first day watching football? You’ve done nothing but whine about officials all day, dry up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Congrats Jerp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I didn’t believe it till the clock read zero- I’ve been watching this movie every year since 1974

Comment

No excuses from me either, that was awful and a disappointing season..

Comment

Congrats to DDF, Bayouboy, Cajun Blake, and all the other Tigah fans. Great win. I hope y’all don’t end up missing Coach O one of these days. It ain’t easy winning on the road at night I the SEC.

I’ve said it here for several weeks that this game was gonna be a problem. It played out exactly like I was afraid it would.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Now that this pain staking season is over, on to the next chapter at LSU! I’m ready to clean house anyone not out on a surgery or legit injury needs to be waived, the kids that suited up till the end are the ones I want representing this team! No more nation wide recruiting I want a wall built around LA and nothing but louisianimals on this roster! Max johnson can turn his stuff in as well with Coach O kids not it. Here’s to better times ahead [emoji482]……… hopefully lol but hey 2019 am I right! [emoji6]

Ever notice the best LSU teams are the ones mostly filled with 3 stars and a sprinkling of 4 and 5’s?

The teams loaded with 5 stars constantly under achieve and have a lot of off the field issues.

Comment

I’m surprised there’s not more heat on jimbo In here

The only heat I have is for not having a better plan B on the team at QB. Hell we don’t know if plan A was gonna work he got hurt so soon.

But who is a better option at Coach? Hell Woody is still trying to hire him. I think his recruiting classes are elite enough to get us over the hump. There aren’t many better options out there. Just ask Texas, Florida, USC, and Nebraska to name a few. Don’t get hung on the price tag either. It’s what it takes to play the game in today’s sports world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Congrats to DDF, Bayouboy, Cajun Blake, and all the other Tigah fans. Great win. I hope y’all don’t end up missing Coach O one of these days. It ain’t easy winning on the road at night I the SEC.

I’ve said it here for several weeks that this game was gonna be a problem. It played out exactly like I was afraid it would.

thanks boss, think we’re all glad it ended the way it did in BR. I feel worse about him leaving than I did les ( I couldn’t wait to get rid of that dude!), he was a great fit when he had the pieces! Respect for what he did, but it got to bumpy to feel comfortable long term. Wish O the best and he seems ready to ride off into the sunset.

Comment

They probably don’t want jimbo now…So its a win…

Comment

Eaux became an embarrassment because he could not handle success. And, he hired too many replacements that had no business at LSU.

He will walk away a millionaire many times over. Not bad for a DL coach and a good recruiter.

Comment

Did the Lincoln have a blowout?

Comment

The only heat I have is for not having a better plan B on the team at QB. Hell we don’t know if plan A was gonna work he got hurt so soon.

But who is a better option at Coach? Hell Woody is still trying to hire him. I think his recruiting classes are elite enough to get us over the hump. There aren’t many better options out there. Just ask Texas, Florida, USC, and Nebraska to name a few. Don’t get hung on the price tag either. It’s what it takes to play the game in today’s sports world.

1. I believe there’s not a better fit for ags than jimbo
                        2. He’s a good coach
                        3. It’s just unsettling in year 4 to be in the current state, one good win on the season would make me want some answers/change somewhere across the board

Comment

Congrats to the tigers. They never quit and had every opportunity to do so with how this season had gone.

Some poor officiating dictated the outcome of that game, but it never should’ve came down to that anyways. Lots of heart on that field tonight.

Comment

1. I believe there’s not a better fit for ags than jimbo
                            2. He’s a good coach
                            3. It’s just unsettling in year 4 to be in the current state, one good win on the season would make me want some answers/change somewhere across the board
                            My first concern is not having a backup plan for the backup. Rumor is he does not work with QB2’s at all.
                            My second concern is the play calling. Horrendous, especially in the last 2:00.
                            My third concern is how this bird is gonna taste goin down.

Comment

I’m surprised there’s not more heat on jimbo In here

Already been mentioned that he’s in year 4 and could possibly have 5 losses. Sumlin did this for a lot less money. Enough with the crappy quarterback excuses in year 5. He’s had plenty of time to find a quarterback. Might want to let someone else take over the offense and play calling that’s a little more innovative. End the season 8-4 and going to some bowl that doesn’t make a ****. Currently it’s like it’s always been.

Comment

Congrats to LSU on a win over the Aggies...bowl game eligible, yeah.

Congrats to UGA and Bama in making the SEC Championship...Go UGA!

Comment

Working...
                                X