No announcement yet.

Illegals info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about everywhere south of I-10 is going to have some periodic problems in the near future, it is what it is!

Comment

We’re in between Del Rio and Comstock. We normally have BP on the property 1-2 times a season over the last 2 years. I know your area can be a little higher traffic but it looks like they can just come across the border in Eagle Pass and Del Rio. If this is the case why waste there time walking through thick brush. Just my 2 cents… as others have said DPS told us carry a gun on us at all times, lock vehicles/houses and take keys. Don’t leave guns in vehicles over night…

Comment

Anyone see anything by Encinal 35 south ?

Comment

We are 12 miles north of Sabinal. We have been getting pictures more frequently than we ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
            I hunted out there a few years ago just south of town. We'd see them periodically, but never had real problems with them tearing stuff up. I don't know about the current situation though. I'm hoping to get to hunt about 15 miles south east of Laredo this year. Kind of nervous about the traffic that close to the river.

Comment

We hunted doves and stayed in Uvalde in September. Hunted towards Batesville and further to Crystal City. DPS was staying at our hotel and they had some stories that weren't making the news. Worse than what you are seeing in the media for sure.

Comment

It’s bad everywhere. Way worse south of I-10. We stopped locking our cabin near Benavides so the criminal POS’s won’t tear up the door getting in.

Comment

We are 8 miles North of Uvalde with our main gate off of 83. All high fenced, Leona Rock Quarry. We have a member that is law enforcement that's working a 3 week stint down there to help the BP. He sent us pictures on Saturday of backpacks and trash at our front gate and some other areas of the ranch. He said our gate right off 83 is being used as a pick up point for illegals. He notified the BP and set up cellular cameras.

Comment

Bout 3 weeks ago or so we had one of the guys on our lease in Ozona get accosted. Bunch of folks blocking the road out and he stopped to ask what was up like a dummy. He got back in the car before they got a hold of him but it shook him up pretty good. Makes me nervous being out there by myself. I'm not trying to get in a bad position where I have to shoot someone trying to go deer hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                      Bout 3 weeks ago or so we had one of the guys on our lease in Ozona get accosted. Bunch of folks blocking the road out and he stopped to ask what was up like a dummy. He got back in the car before they got a hold of him but it shook him up pretty good. Makes me nervous being out there by myself. I'm not trying to get in a bad position where I have to shoot someone trying to go deer hunting.
                      Where abouts near Ozona. We hunt off of 137

Comment

Bout dead center between 2083 and 349 south of i10 a ways. Along the Pecos River.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                          I hunted out there a few years ago just south of town. We'd see them periodically, but never had real problems with them tearing stuff up. I don't know about the current situation though. I'm hoping to get to hunt about 15 miles south east of Laredo this year. Kind of nervous about the traffic that close to the river.
                          We’re south west of Mirando City 15 miles or so and it’s pretty constant traffic on cams. Saw two walking down our main ranch road last trip out there. Pretty eery feeling to be out there amongst them.

Comment

Our lease is 10 miles south of Uvalde on 83 on the Nueces River. Lots of foot tracks, water bottles & trash. Pictures on cameras almost every week. It’s a little unnerving to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                              Bout dead center between 2083 and 349 south of i10 a ways. Along the Pecos River.
                              That’s some rough but beautiful county… are you folks up into the Getty’s Canyon area??

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                                We're west of Encinal, and it's pretty bad.
                                Tracks all over the place each time we go out there.
                                They keep breaking into my stands.
                                Left a buddy heater in there, it's gone now.
                                I think I'll just put spring hinges on the doors, so they can get in them, but door won't stay open.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X