4 Blade Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Blade Broadheads

When shooting 4-blade broadheads, which position should the blades be in when leaving the bow? straight like a cross + or diagonal like an X? I'm shooting 3 fletched arrows with the 1-3/16" tooth of the arrow broadheads.

Screw on and shoot.

Comment

I’ve shot the slicktrick mags for awhile and never paid attention. I wouldn’t have thought it could make enough difference.

Comment

I just make sure mine are pointed forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn’t matter. I’ve shot that brand and wasn’t impressed. You will be constantly sharpening them.

Comment

add this to your list of things to not worry about

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              It doesn’t matter. I’ve shot that brand and wasn’t impressed. You will be constantly sharpening them.
              I've noticed, just shooting my rhinehart target has pretty much got rid of the point on the one broadhead.

I noticed last night when shooting while it is in the X position, the arrow would drift left a couple inches. My bow was tuned and shooting bullet holes in paper last year but I guess maybe it could be out now.

Comment

I shoot Grim Reaper Hades 4 blades.... doesn't matter.

Comment

I’ve had good luck with those heads. Specifically the 1 3/16’s in 125gr and 175gr. I haven’t paid attention to how they sit compared to the fletches but they’ve been accurate regardless.

Comment

Working...
                  X