No announcement yet.

Raise that flag! “Panchos”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been. Just googled to find one just up the road. Might have to give it a shot.

Comment

I'm a fan. I go a couple of times a year because they are so hard to find. Tex mex enchiladas and sopapilla's

Comment

It's not that cheap anymore and quality has gone way downhill, if that's possible There's one right by my house and my wife slaps me anytime I mention it. Ate there all the time as a kid. It's been 2 yrs since I've been(about 10 yrs prior to that). I ain't ever going back

Comment

It's been 20 years probably for me after the one in burleson closed.

There's still one in Arlington and green oaks and 20. Been planning to take my boys when they're both in town. Need to make it happen.

Comment

Never been. Some of yall have never had real Mexican food based on the comments lol.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

The finest Tex-Mex I have ever had.

Comment

Even Panchos is better than that New Mexican crap. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We would go to the one that was near Six Flags every time we’d go there in the summer. I don’t remember much other than the steamy hot sopapillas.

Comment

70’s ponchos kid here! We loved it and I’m sure it was very inexpensive to feed a family! Endless Soppilla’s Ahhh the memories lol!

I ate at one about 12 yrs ago over by Almeda mall and it was horrible ,But the sopapillas were still good :-)
                    Last edited by Bucknaked; 07-03-2021, 11:43 AM. Reason: Fat fangerz

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                      There is still one on Jacksboro Highway 199 in Fort Worth.
                      I’ve been known to raise the flag at this location a time or two.

Comment

We went to the one here in NRH about 8 years ago. It was petty bad. It closed about a year ago.
                        Panchos certainly was a real treat back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullfrog90 View Post
                          I’ve been known to raise the flag at this location a time or two.
                          X2

Pancho's Mexican Buffet, another of the many interesting places located on the Jacksboro Highway from downtown Fort Worth to the Lake Worth Bridge.

Comment

Because of this thread I will be going to one next week!

Comment

Wonder why there isn't one in the valley...at least that I know of.

Comment

Maybe we need a TBH GTG at the Humble Panchos

Comment

Working...
                                X