Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone un-loaded baseball cards recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have some baseball cards myself. Anyone else buy those dang garbage pail kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Mom and Dad are remodeling and I was summoned to come get some of my old junk...

No Honus Wagner T206 in the bunch, mostly just a bunch from the Mid 80s through early 90s.

4 or 5 Topps complete sets 87-91 one still in wrapping, '86, '87,'88, and '89 Topps Traded sets, these years have a bunch of hall of famers in them.

30 or 40 different Will Clark cards from rookie to 92 or so
      Buncha Bo Jackson

There's probably a bunch of Barry Bonds stuff in there, but I don't know because I didn't like him so I didn't seperate.

There are a few thousand random Topps, Donruss, and Fleer cards all in cases. Some Upper Deck and others.

A couple late 70s Nolan Ryan, Dennis Eckersley RC, Juan Marichal RC

A bunch of Becketts from late 80s and 90s with cool covers. Bo, Nolan, Michael Jordan, etc..

I know they aren't worth much if anything, just kinda looking for a little direction if there's somewhere to unload stuff like this as a lot? Or if any of that stuff rings any bells and someone here might want it.

I'd carry it all to a shop, but I'm sure they'd just offer me 20 bucks, and I have no grounds to really argue?

I was sure all this stuff would be worth a fortune by now, but I'd sure rather have what I spent on it. Any direction would be appreciated.
      I've got a buddy who still buys and trades cards regularly. Where are you located? He might be interested in taking a look at what ya got and maybe buying some if you're looking to sell.

Marshall

Comment

Funny you bring this up. I just ran across mine the other day. Cal Ripken rookie was worth a bit a few years ago, but probably crap now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My nephews (5th and 7th grade) got into our cards and now trading / selling them at school. It does my heart good to see them and their friends getting involved with the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            My nephews (5th and 7th grade) got into our cards and now trading / selling them at school. It does my heart good to see them and their friends getting involved with the cards.

I'm gonna keep a box of my favorite stuff, but would they have any interest in early 90s stuff?

Comment

I'm gonna keep a box of my favorite stuff, but would they have any interest in early 90s stuff?

I’m sure they would love them if you let them go.

Comment

how much storage space do they take up? heck I would just put them in an old igloo ice chest and keep them... never know what they might be worth in years ahead.

Comment

I wish they went back far enough that a Rocky Colavito had slipped in there.

Good luck with them.

Comment

My 10 year old son loves baseball cards. Dale if you want to get rid of them shoot me a price on them

Comment

Will "The Thrill" was my guy...

Comment

Anyone un-loaded baseball cards recently?

Bo was everyone's guy.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-13-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Legend

Comment

No was everyone's guy.

That was the base of our collection. We got our hands on every Bo Jackson card we could.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                              how much storage space do they take up? heck I would just put them in an old igloo ice chest and keep them... never know what they might be worth in years ahead.
                              I have enough to fill up 5x8 room and still have a few laying around

Comment

Quite the collection. I have some and my son enjoys going through them. He always wants to buy more. Lol

I wasted a lot of allowance on cards!

Comment

Working...
                                X