camo netting for krivoman blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camo netting for krivoman blind

Has anyone put any camo netting on a krivoman blind? If so, what was the best way?
    I used to hunt out of two popups and last year I replaced one popup with a krivoman. The blinds stay out all year since we hunt axis in the summer. Last year I noticed a couple of the mature bucks (axis and whitetail) never went to the krivoman blind feeder. The blinds are not that far apart. I picked up some camo netting from academy that was on clearance. It is 7' x 9' 10". I think this will almost cover half of the blind. Not sure what is the best way to put it on the blind.
    Attached Files

staple gun with short staples

Comment

I just painted mine

Comment

is it the blind or the feeder?

deer at my place have no issues with the krivo but the feeder, that's a different story.

Comment

the blind. Had an old axis that didn't fork on top on one side just show up last year. Have cameras at both feeders. He only went to the feeder where the popup was. Never went to the feeder where the krivoman blind was. Since Academy has the netting on clearance I would try it out instead of painting it. Figured it would help conceal the windows and camcorder that I film with. Hate to use staples in a plastic blind.

Comment

If I was going to put netting on it, I would do some sort of a frame and hang over that to but some shade on the blind and cool it off a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
              If I was going to put netting on it, I would do some sort of a frame and hang over that to but some shade on the blind and cool it off a bit.
              This, use some t-posts and cattle panel or fence. Kill two birds with one stone, get some shade on it if you are going to hunt it in the Summer. Or get more dead limbs and pile them up in front of it.

Comment

I use it on my homemades, but mine is 10'x20'. I just drape it over the blind and tie the ends together leaving the door open. I then run a piece of tie wire around from each side of the door so it doesnt blow off or change positions. Most of mine are brushed up a little too.

Took another look at yours. I would lean some of that dead brush up against it, tie it up with tie wire where it wouldn't move, and hang the netting on that. Breaking up the outline will do wonders.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Drycreek3189; 02-13-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

The plastic stick on hooks found in bathroom area of Box stores

Comment

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
                    The plastic stick on hooks found in bathroom area of Box stores
                    never thought about that.
                    I appreciate all the suggestions. I'm going to camo net it up and maybe drive a few steel posts in and wire up some dead branches to help breakup the outline.

Thank you for all the suggestions and pictures.

Comment

Working...
                    X