Black Widow 2019 Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Widow 2019 Catalog

I just got the new 2019 Black Widow catalog,and I'm in it. The picture of the 2018 Squapan Mountain Outfitters Bear Camp has me and my brother in it. We are going to hunt with them again this year.

Sweet!

Gary

Comment

Cool!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love those catalogs.

Comment

Look at you, just right of middle

Comment

Dang it Phillip. I went and looked at the Black Widow catalog to see the pic. Now I have the craving to buy a bow again. I had my addiction under control but may just relapse on one of those long bows.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                Dang it Phillip. I went and looked at the Black Widow catalog to see the pic. Now I have the craving to buy a bow again. I had my addiction under control but may just relapse on one of those long bows.
                Mark, You need to go ahead and order yourself a new PLX.

Incidentally, the guy just in front of me and slightly to my left in the picture is my brother Lewis.

Comment

Dang Phillip. I wish I had known. I would have at least saved that picture page.

Rick

Comment

Last time I talked to Tony at Squapan they still had a few openings for Black Widow week. Toby and Roger from Black Widow will be there and they will give a custom Black Widow to whoever kills the biggest bear that week.

Comment

Working...
                    X