The Tangled Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tangled Web

This should make every American very uneasy!!!
    Their dirty plot has been revealed.. Dan breaks it down so there is no mistake about it.. Now we wait...
    Hopefully many are locked up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PondPopper; 01-28-2019, 11:39 PM.

And dispite all the evidence plan the coup to replace Trump is still active
    The criminals are still in charge of an investigation to clear themselves and their friends.
    No one who actually have committed criminal acts will ever go to prison or otherwise pay any sort of price for their actions.
    They have turned America into a banana republic.

Comment

watched this recently, funny how it makes all the BS so clear. If Sessions would have had some balls and done what was right, he would have gone after all of those people and put Mueller in his place, we wouldn't be dealing with this crap 2 years later with an investigation into democracy not "collusion".

Comment

I'm pretty sure Trump's biggest regret is he didn't fire the entire DOJ and all the AG's when he first came to office. He did have that authority BTW. He knew there was a corrupt deep state but I don't think he knew just how wide spread it was and he trusted people he shouldn't have. If he gets thru this and wins 2020 lots of caca is going to hit the fan. Trump is smart and he is learning fast. I just hope it's fast enough.

Comment

Sad isn’t it? Praying for our President and the rest of our government. C’mon on 2020!

Comment

Why doesn't Thrump appoint a special counsel to investigate all this ?
            I don't understandi

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              I don't understandi
              He will accused of "obstruction".

I'm hopeful the new Attorney General will sort all this out and right the ship. However, I ain't holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                I don't understandi
                I believe the corruption is so all encompassing in gov. that Trump can see the writing on the wall. Investigate, and it could end up being much worse than it already is.
                The country is on the edge of a disaster we can recover from. The enemy with in is almost undefeatable.

Comment

Dan has an excellent daily podcast.

The official site of the Dan Bongino podcast. Stay up to date on breaking news and information from Dan....

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I believe the corruption is so all encompassing in gov. that Trump can see the writing on the wall. Investigate, and it could end up being much worse than it already is.
                    The country is on the edge of a disaster we can recover from. The enemy with in is almost undefeatable.

I agree. I think if he would go after the Clintons and maybe even Obama by the time it was done there wouldn’t be much government left. Which doesn’t sound all that bad but I believe it would get very ugly. Lots of people would probably die and the economy would suffer. Like starting over...... and who would be in charge..... worse maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                      I agree. I think if he would go after the Clintons and maybe even Obama by the time it was done there wouldn’t be much government left. Which doesn’t sound all that bad but I believe it would get very ugly. Lots of people would probably die and the economy would suffer. Like starting over...... and who would be in charge..... worse maybe.

I agree it will get very ugly but it has to be done... Examples need to be made and People need to be locked up for a very long time.. Some should probably face the death penalty.. We simply cannot allow that level of corruption coming from sitting politicians and members of the FBI..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        This should make every American very uneasy!!!
                        Their dirty plot has been revealed.. Dan breaks it down so there is no mistake about it.. Now we wait...
                        Hopefully many are locked up..

Saw this on Facebook
                        They need to hang the scum bags for treason!

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                          Saw this on Facebook
                          They need to hang the scum bags for treason!

That would be the best deferent to prevent this type of lawlessness from ever happening again within our government!!! I say string them up..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            That would be the best deferent to prevent this type of lawlessness from ever happening again within our government!!! I say string them up..
                            Heck ya - As soon as they convict them! oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Heck ya - As soon as they convict them! oh wait
                              For some odd reason I don't think you are sincere..

Comment

Working...
                              X