Liberals....pure stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals....pure stupidity

The Baltimore City school board voted down a measure that would allow police officers to be armed in schools to defend students and teachers.

Stupid or evil..............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Stupid or evil..............
      Well, in this case probably just stupid.
      Wonder how they are going g to react when a shooter walks in and has the place all to himself for about 15 min.

Comment

Pure dumbassery. So freaking ignorant. I like the quote, “No guns in our school. We gunna fight for our lives.” Guess they’re going to throw pencils. I want as many armed officers in my kids school as possible. Put one in every hall and classroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's really stupid is broadcasting this in the news media. They are now sitting ducks for some crazy liberal to come shoot them to pieces. They are basically saying "come kill our kids".

Comment

Is there an option for the police to decline to go to the school? That would be my stance as a police dept. I either come armed and prepared to do my job or I don't come. If I don't come, good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              Is there an option for the police to decline to go to the school? That would be my stance as a police dept. I either come armed and prepared to do my job or I don't come. If I don't come, good luck...

Agree. Easy solution....take law enforcement out of the school and let the school and the parents handle all situations that arise.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                This is what they want... honestly, they want the "next school shooting" to happen (sooner than later). They are hoping their new found "power" will finally give them the confiscation they dream of.

The Atlantic’s **** Polman believes the Democrat Party needs a “new massacre” to make gun control “a first-tier story.”

Comment

F Baltimore too...

F N idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                    Agree. Easy solution....take law enforcement out of the school and let the school and the parents handle all situations that arise.

Sadly all that would do is give the PD a black eye when something does happen. Its hard to fathom the ideas in these parents/teachers/kids heads that say no to armed police/security. The “we’re going to fight for our lives” is the dumbest thing ever. I dont want your help as an armed officer, instead, ill fight the armed assailant myself with my fist. Yep, thatll work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

libtards

Comment

Working...
                      X