Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay off Facebook & Twitter today

Nationwide protest.

Been off SM besides TBH for about 6 months now.

So count me in!!! lol

Comment

Won't be hard. I don't do them anyway.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Im in never have been on it !

Comment

Stopped getting on the twitter after the election

Comment

I would suggest a step further and if you have either, go ahead and cancel them. Cancelled my FB in June and Twitter last week. I was an active user of FB, the twitter I never used but had an account from ions ago. F em.

Comment

Never even thought of joining those sites.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                I would suggest a step further and if you have either, go ahead and cancel them. Cancelled my FB in June and Twitter last week. I was an active user of FB, the twitter I never used but had an account from ions ago. F em.

Those mother ****ers at twitter suspended my account 2 months ago. I've sent all sorts of interesting emails with zero response. I don't care about being suspended, except that I can't do anything to my account....like deleting it! I'm assuming they'll just leave me on suspension forever so I count as a "subscriber" or whatever, and can't deactivate my own account. It REALLY ****** me off...

Thankfully, I never fell for the fakebook.

Comment

Our family left FB back in October. We don't Twitter. Hope they fall into the same hole as *******.

Comment

I have never used either one and never understood why any conservative would.

Comment

Kudos to all who don't have either one.....

I get first hand news out of Iran from Twitter, specially when there is an unrest and the Media does not cover any of it, I have some activists who post up about them and details, but I will eventually shut twitter down.

The only reason I still have Facebook is the market place.... I can find a lot of stuff I need to buy within 15 miles of where I am and that's very convenient for me.

I've been suspended by both several times these past months.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                        I have never used either one and never understood why any conservative would.
                        Because like pro sports, it wasn’t about politics in the beginning.

Comment

Pretty easy for me to do that. Never been on twit.

Canceled farcebook a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I cancelled my Facebook last summer. TBH is my "social media"

Comment

I've never been on Twitter, I always thought it was stupid. I would love to get off FB, but I use marketplace all the time. Instagram is where its at. All the hot girls are on there.

Comment

Working...
                              X