2021 Coyote Kill Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going out early in the morning to bust a coyote or three. Hope to bring in the new year the right way by knocking some fur down. Let's get after 'em.

On a side note, goodbye 2020. You really did suck! May 2021 bring us many,many coyotes to kill. Hopefully it's just all around better in every way. But mostly lots of coyotes to shoot. That's important.
    Last edited by okrattler; 01-01-2021, 01:16 AM.

Took 1 off a water hole Wednesday
    Attached Files

Comment

Got my 1st one of the new year. Should have at least two more but it seems like my luck got worse with the new year. Worked my tail off for the one I did get. Shotgunned her at 20 yards today. Hopefully that broke my streak of bad luck.
      Attached Files

Comment

Earlier this year

We had several corn eating coyotes this year. It was strange! This one hung around to long for my liking. The deer had a front row seat.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thumped one this am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dropped first whip of the year.
            https://youtu.be/IHIupSN7j_Q

Comment

Comment

#7 Foul language after the shot. Shot is around 1:50 mark. I had no luck the previous 3 trips so I was super excited when I got this one. Ended up weighing 47 LBS.

Comment

I almost had one yesterday afternoon. He got close but would not stop and I couldn`t close the deal. I shot a pig instead. It was my first ever blood trail in the snow in Texas. Pretty easy to follow.

Comment

Always forget this thread. We killed 8 Saturday night. So......up to 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Always forget this thread. We killed 8 Saturday night. So......up to 15.
                      Dang yall had a good night! Yall calling? if so what equipment do you use and what sounds do you have the most success with?

Comment

We was hunting a contest. Use a Foxpro with mostly run of the mill distress calls

Comment

Got 2 last Thurs night 17.

Comment

Shot one Sunday morning. #18

Comment

#19 knocked this one down yesterday from my back porch . Little boy said daddy there is a wolf on the pasture . Was a big male .

Comment

Working...
                              X