Raises and bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raises and bonuses

Are you getting a raise or bonus this year? The company I work for just announced no raises this year. They are still deciding if we will get bonuses. Fun stuff

I work for the state. We haven't had a cost of living raise in 8 years, and we don't give bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
      Are you getting a raise or bonus this year? The company I work for just announced no raises this year. They are still deciding if we will get bonuses. Fun stuff
      No raises or bonuses for us. As the boss, I get to see exactly why. We are all just thankful to still have jobs.

Comment

With all the covid crap no bonus this year or raise. Im just thankful I still have a job and im working still
        They did take away our company match 401 back in March also but we are getting it back come Jan 1.
        Last edited by hogslayer78; 12-10-2020, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I’ve always tried to operate under the assumption that I get no raise or bonus guaranteed and don’t be happy about one until I see it in the bank. Less disappointment that way.

This year I was lucky enough to get a new job after leaving my last one slightly over a year ago. But no, no bonus here.

Comment

No raise or bonus here. Blessed to still have a job.

Comment

We took pay cuts

Comment

I doubt there will be many getting raises and bonuses considering the covid crap's toll its taken on the economy.

Comment

Doubt it.

Comment

We got small bonuses this year, but it's better than none.

Comment

I distributed bonuses about July when half the country was looking for an excuse not to go to work, and my people had never missed a day. Hopefully I can do something more for them before Christmas.

Comment

We did bonuses in July and this week. Owners side, well I’m here and thankfully to able to pay our people. Construction side did very well, but service side suffered.

Comment

We got a 2.9% cost of living . Normally it’s 3.5% . Took our Quarterly bonus away . It really isn’t much . One day of overtime is more then the bonus .

Comment

I have a salary/bonus restructure every year. This year, a salary increase and a small decrease in bonus % but we have had such a great year, I will probably see a bonus increase in actual $ overall for the year.

Thank you Lord!.

Comment

Yep i guess i am fortunate to get both a bonus and a nice raise

Comment

Working...
                              X