Pistol carry in truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistol carry in truck

I'm wondering what some options are for carrying a pistol in my truck. I carry appendix but it gets uncomfortable when driving. My new truck is a 2020 F250 with buckets and console. I haven't found a convenient place to put a pistol still within reach when I need it. How are y'all carrying?

Cup holder. Nice and handy.

Comment

I keep mine right by my right leg, there is a little space to put junk and I put my EDC. It fits perfectly.

Comment

Could always put the magnet in under the right side of dash.

Get pulled over move it to between your seat and center console.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by HunterU; 11-28-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I use a strong double magnet that had peel and stick adhesive on back. I place it on the middle console near my right knee for easy access. Works great. Look for gun magnets on web.

Comment

I also use a magnet.

Comment

Mine usually sits in my boot holster or in console. Haven’t seen an opportunity to rig anything up. Curious what kind of scenarios we are envisioning here or what guys may have had happen.

On another note I have been looking for a quick access scenario for my .270 both out of my 2012 F350 with bucket seat and console and also out of Polaris ranger type setup

Comment

Failed post of funny meme

I’m bad at internetting
                Last edited by Mauler; 11-28-2020, 10:29 AM. Reason: I don't know

Comment

Thought about installing the magnet. I'm wondering, do you only have the gun mounted there when you are in the truck? Seems too visible to leave it there all the time.

Comment

You guys that use the peel n stick or double sided tape ... have you have any issues with the hot summers melting the adhesive and not being as "stuck" as it should be?

Comment

Originally posted by KSU_Wildcat View Post
                      Thought about installing the magnet. I'm wondering, do you only have the gun mounted there when you are in the truck? Seems too visible to leave it there all the time.
                      Depends on where I'm going. It stays there alot of the time. But it's either there, on me, or between the seat

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

In my Tundra door storage next to my left chin. Always gets a rise out of the valet parking guys when they open the door.....[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

JM4 has the magnets, got a couple for myself and outfitted my boys last Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                            You guys that use the peel n stick or double sided tape ... have you have any issues with the hot summers melting the adhesive and not being as "stuck" as it should be?
                            No problems here. Had it for three years so far

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              In my Tundra door storage next to my left chin. Always gets a rise out of the valet parking guys when they open the door.....[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                              Does it bother you when you shave ?

Comment

Working...
                              X