Deshaun Watson wants out of Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    What kind of frustration would he have with this? Wouldn't you want to hire the varsity folks that made you the JV team in hopes that you'd turn into the varsity?
    From his perspective, wants a culture change. Trying to be the patriots south hasn’t worked out so well for us in case you hadn’t noticed.

I’d trade him to Miami for:

Xavien Howard
    This years and nexts first round picks
    Throw in Tua for appearances

I would accept nothing less than that and if they can’t make a deal he has to suck it up and play here or miss a years salary, which is like $44M for him, so big boy money.

As a Texans fan, I was irritated when they hired Nick C as GM so quickly.

Wont be surprised if their next HC is the equipment manager for the pats as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
      From his perspective, wants a culture change. Trying to be the patriots south hasn’t worked out so well for us in case you hadn’t noticed.

Haven't noticed. Didn't realize the Texans were the Patriots south.

Comment

Don’t care. I’m so sick of the employees thinking they get a say. The owners take all the financial risk. Send him on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
          Let him go, I’d lose every game before I’d let the imates run the prison.

We sucked with him
          Not sure what about Deshaun has sucked? Hes the only positive thing on offense right now, and is the last person to earn the label of "inmates running the prison". I'd of spoke up long ago being stuck under BOBs idiot thumb. BOB is the same as the hunter that can tell you everything you're doing wrong, despite never having meat. I cant believe it took him this long to speak up. I'm all for being respectful, but Deshaun has been respectful to his detriment.

Comment

I wash shocked to see on Twitter that he was ****** about them hiring somebody from the Patriots organization. They do more right than the Texans.
            Coaches from the Patriots tree have more often than not sucked muddy canal water

Comment

They hire all the useless offshoots that cycle between the Patriots and browns. And then BOB tried to imitate coaching with 0 of the smarts or results to back it up.

Comment

They are trying to be.

Since BoB I think 90% of their coaching staff hires have been Ex-Patriot employees.

Just for you Jason - in my above trade offer, I take Tua and next years first rounder and go after Dak

Comment

I've watched an hour or so of football at various gatherings this year and haven't missed it. Let them kneel on and cry about whatever they want to.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201217-174425_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	24640647

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Don’t care. I’m so sick of the employees thinking they get a say. The owners take all the financial risk. Send him on his way.
                    Sounds like you're just angry about the nfl and players in general. What about Deshaun, the only competent part of our offense, in a mismanaged and poorly run team, has made you sick of him? Not speaking badly about BOB while he was here, even though it was clear he was incompetent? Being probably the least spoken player despite being the financial boon of the team? Being tough enough to ride on a bus to play a game when he had a punctured lung despite knowing hes going to play behind an awful line with an awful coach? In a world of athletes that would have played up the injury as awful?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      I've watched an hour or so of football at various gatherings this year and haven't missed it. Let them kneel on and cry about whatever they want to.
                      [ATTACH]1035726[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                      Has nothing to do with kneeling. This is the first bit of football news in football games relating to football performance in a while lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                        Sports teams are almost exclusively not a money making business. Guys with insane amounts of money buy them as toys. So really there isn't any financial risk for them. The value in a sports team is in the ability to sell it to another person with an insane amount of money. And there is no risk that the sale price of an nfl team could drop because there are so few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                          Coaches from the Patriots tree have more often than not sucked muddy canal water

But he's not a coach......He's a GM and was director of player personnel for the Patriots.. That facet has been pretty solid for 20 years.....with a little dropoff this past year.

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                            They are trying to be.

Since BoB I think 90% of their coaching staff hires have been Ex-Patriot employees.

Just for you Jason - in my above trade offer, I take Tua and next years first rounder and go after Dak

LOL.....he might be gimpy...

Comment

Let him go! That style QB is never sustainable anyway so I say bye Felicia!

With that said I could see why he wants out as well, so win for everyone.

Comment

But he's not a coach......He's a GM and was director of player personnel for the Patriots.. That facet has been pretty solid for 20 years.....with a little dropoff this past year.

And Caserio is supposedly a Cap guru. Houston is pretty much the worst, if not one of the worst in terms of spending/return and available cap space.

Personally, i like the hire but hate the way they went about doing it. In the midst of interviews, Cal McNair flew his personal jet to pick up Caserio after Watson (while on vacation) was told he will have a say in the hires. Watson wants out of the NE tree so I can understand where his frustrations lie. That and Jack Easterby is buddy buddy with Nick and hes the reason Dhop got traded. Dudes an idiot. A persuasive idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X