Looking,for bark on cedar post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking,for bark on cedar post

Just taking a shot. I am looking for bark on cedar post within a couple of hours from Corpus Christi/Rockport area. The nearest that I have been able to locate so far are in Taylor and the hill country. TIA ........cC

Are looking for fence posts? Most farm and ranch stores have them. I have even seen McCoys and small lumber stores carry different size cedar post. San Antonio, Kennedy,Stockdale, Cuero, Victoria areas.

Comment

I know a guy in Yoakum that deals in cedar. If you need his contact number just let me know.

-john

Comment

Maham Feed and Hardware in Stockdale, has piles of cedar posts available.

Comment

How many?

Comment

Otto's Coastal Hay sells and delivers alfalfa hay, coastal hay and straw hay bales. We also sell horse and cattle feed at our location in Victoria, TX.

Comment

SHSU18, looking to get 40 of them, wanting 5" X 9'. I certainly appreciate the support.
              Have a safe and happy holiday season......... CC

Comment

Too bad you aren't closer to DFW, I've got all you could ever need

Comment

Post Place on 359 between Alice and Orange Grove should have what your looking for

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Most McCoys sells them .

Comment

Canoe1, that's where my neighbor bought his last ones(at Alfred, between Alice & Orange Grove). He said he went by their a month or so ago and they were no longer in business. I will check it out more thoroughly. Thanks
                      ..........cC
                      Last edited by Copanocruisin; 12-18-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Strummer, the local McCoys advised that they have them in stock Johnson City.
                        Thanks though, I appreciate the support........cC

Comment

Working...
                        X