Nilgai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick View Post
    spot and stalk with a longbow works better. But you will need a bike to pack it out....

Then move to California!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      I just don’t understand how a bow can kill one but you need a magnum rifle to kill one?
      A bow can kill an elephant and cape buffalo. So can a magnum rifle. . Its not about killing them. It is about killing them quickly and reducing your angst--and that of your outfitter (if you have one).

Comment

It will work fine. Especially if you can get a mount to fit the handle bars on your bike to shoot the rifle from.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for all the information

I just don’t understand how a bow can kill one but you need a magnum rifle to kill one?
          Well I guess a 22 will kill one also!!

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
          It will work fine. Especially if you can get a mount to fit the handle bars on your bike to shoot the rifle from.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Not my bike don’t have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Step 1: book with outfitter that specializes in rifle hunts!
            step 2: make sure the hunt is on a truck with a platform and 8 other guys

Comment

spot and stalk with a longbow works better. But you will need a bike to pack it out....
              Not just any ol bike...

Comment

Forget the 6.5......you should be asking which chaps are best for warding off the dreaded salmonberries.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know, my buddy mike drilled one in the sweet spot @150 yards (7mm rem mag ) and it ran over a sand dune into a open flat never to be seen again and I have shot some with a British.303 and DRT
                  Tough critters

Comment

savage

Comment

Can't stop laughing..
                      Good one..

Comment

Nice follow up..

Comment

Walter Dalrymple Maitland Bell, was famous for killing elephants, at one point he used a 6.5X54mm. He also used a a 6.5X53mmR, but for meat hunting.
                          I don't know if by any chance I am related to him, it would be cool to be related to him. He was a killing MoFo.

So yes, it should work, with well placed shots and the right ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                            Nice follow up..
                            What follow up was needed?

Comment

I'm going after them in 2 weeks with a 20ga 250gr slug

Comment

At 20 yards from a blind you can kill anything from a blind, running a ranch truck down a scenario and sliding sideways as they holler SHOOT requires a magnum

Comment

Working...
                                X