What did you pay for your F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I wouldn’t pizz on Grapevine Ford if they were on fire.

I tried to buy a Ford Explorer ST from them this year. They had about $2500 in dealer add ons on all of the in stock models. They had one equipped exactly like we wanted in transport and I told them we would buy it but I wasn’t paying for their add ons which included a GPS device and they told me they wouldn’t sell me one without add ons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    BINGO!
    The better the price looks, the more dealer add on's there are. Ran into that looking for a Tundra. Good luck

Comment

Anyone getting any good deals on f250 Lariat Ultimate package?

Comment

chevy ltz 2500 58k out the door, dealer add ons but i told them i wasnt taking it with their crap on it. etch'd vin in windows why?

Comment

I bought my 2019 6.7 PSD SRW LWB F-350 CC 4x4 Lariat Ultimate last September with 19K miles on it for $55K, stickered for $75K.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bought my 19' F250 CC short bed 4x4, diesel, lariat at Gullo in Conroe new and Pd $57K & change otd..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
              Anyone getting any good deals on f250 Lariat Ultimate package?
              ^^^^^ This but within the last 2 months? Or is it still all in the dealers court and they are getting paid nicely with what vehicles are currently selling at?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                ^^^^^ This but within the last 2 months? Or is it still all in the dealers court and they are getting paid nicely with what vehicles are currently selling at?
                I have been looking all over Houston, and not much room for making a deal.
                Same truck at the 1st of the year, you coulg get one nicely loaded for 63,000, now want 78,000.Crazy, might wait on 2021's and still wait till March.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                  Bought my 19' F250 CC short bed 4x4, diesel, lariat at Gullo in Conroe new and Pd $57K & change otd..

When did you buy??

Comment

Originally posted by TeXXaN View Post
                    chevy ltz 2500 58k out the door, dealer add ons but i told them i wasnt taking it with their crap on it. etch'd vin in windows why?
                    Found a 2020 Chevy 2500HD Z71 4x4 nicely load for 66,000. Better than Ford.

Comment

I have been looking all over Houston, and not much room for making a deal.
                      Same truck at the 1st of the year, you coulg get one nicely loaded for 63,000, now want 78,000.Crazy, might wait on 2021's and still wait till March.
                      This is what I figured. I am not in the market now but possibly next year if they ramp up production when this mess is over and deals are to be had when stuff starts sitting on the lots.

Comment

When did you buy??
                        June of 19'

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          This is what I figured. I am not in the market now but possibly next year if they ramp up production when this mess is over and deals are to be had when stuff starts sitting on the lots.

I here ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
                            June of 19'

That's not bad at all.. Thats what i was wanting to pay. And if i bought in the 1st 3 months of this year, i could have, not now. But i'll give them a call,

Comment

I would think right around 50, tops.

Comment

What did you pay for your F250

Gas lariat 4x4 bought 4 weeks ago paid 55.9k went all the way to Oklahoma for this deal- Houston area dealers were $60k+ same exact truck. I looked for over a month. There’s a vehicle shortage right now. If you find one anywhere near $55k jump on it quick

Last edited by Saltaholic; 09-16-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X