• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayer of healing.

Comment

So glad to hear good progress. Continuing to pray for yall

Comment

Thinking about y'all today. More prayers up.

Comment

All the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for continued progress for Levi! Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for him. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Very lucky indeed. Continued prayers.

Comment

Prayers for healing.

Comment

Sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for a complete recovery.
                    God Bless!

Comment

Still no eyes open. Found out it’s not a bad concussion but mild DAI(Diffuse Axonal injury). And today that a small lower part of his right lung collapsed. But doing therapy to fix that. We did PT today and that got him agitated enough he started trying to yell. More like a load moan but I’ll take it. Sat him up in bed twice for a minute a piece. The second time he Initiated it and held his head up unsupported for about 30sec. Little victories are all I’m after.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Dear God, we ask for continued progress in Levi’s road to recovery. For strength, comfort, perseverance, and the complete and supernatural healing that only you can provide. That his family and friends feel your presence during the time it takes for him to heal. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                            Stable and tried waking up earlier but with the concussion makes it harder. So he is on a really small dose of propofol to allow him to sleep through the night. Going to take him off the meds in the morning and start the wake up process again. No bleeding on the brain or internally and not one broken bone. Just a cut above his eye bruising and burn from seat belt. His guardian angel was working over time on this one

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-
                            Praise God!

Comment

Prayers Sent!

Comment

Prayers for full recovery, step by step. Thanks for the progress so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X