This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Laugh all you want. With the mass departures, the question remains. Can they rebuild.
    Pretty normal at LSU. Coaches either move up the chain or get hired at other colleges or pro-teams. Players go to the pros. But that's what its all about.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
      OKTX=Adam Schiff
      Shifty OKTX.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Pretty normal at LSU. Coaches either move up the chain or get hired at other colleges or pro-teams. Players go to the pros. But that's what its all about.

No, this is not normal attrition that goes on yearly or even every 3-5 years at LSU for coaches or players. I’m sure they’ll still impress come fall. Thanks for the humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like Aranda snagged Munoz to join him at BU as well.
          Aranda should name his OC later today or tomorrow. Assuming something didn't blow up that I'm not aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Shifty OKTX.

I’ve been labeled a lib and a racist in less than 24 hours. Does he need call out Michael also...he brought it up I just agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
              Aranda should name his OC later today or tomorrow. Assuming something didn't blow up that I'm not aware of.
              What position did Joey get? I heard he was staying put.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                I’ve been labeled a lib and a racist in less than 24 hours. Does he need call out Michael also...he brought it up I just agreed.
                I wasn't being serious of that helps. [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I wasn't being serious of that helps. [emoji38]

I wasn’t either.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    I can remember many a time during BAMA's walk in the wilderness thinking this was going to be the year! It's not fun when it's not. Been there.

[ATTACH]989103[/ATTACH]
                    Love your avatar pic 17NCS! That is such a great story & it sure brings home the fact that its just a game & there are so many things much more important. Or at least it did for me!

Comment

What position did Joey get? I heard he was staying put.
                      I have not heard how they plan to use him.

BTW i bleed orange and white but know a few folks on the inside at BU.

Comment

Wait y’all started without me!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Wait y’all started without me!
                          LSU just had the greatest college football season of all time. And, the 2020 buzzards are already circling

Shrimp Boat Captain and Woody are doing their due diligence on hiring the best available "as Eaux said he would two years ago" and folks are already throwing in the towel on the National Champions.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            LSU just had the greatest college football season of all time. And, the 2020 buzzards are already circling

Shrimp Boat Captain and Woody are doing their due diligence on hiring the best available "as Eaux said he would two years ago" and folks are already throwing in the towel on the National Champions.

Good [emoji1377] let em doubt, same folks doubted em this year

Started with auburn rolled with bama then was Georgia after that was okie followed with sunshine an company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by drop dead fred; 01-23-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I’m sorry but this is criminal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                I think LSU and AU battle it out for the 2nd spot in the west this year and Bama and LSU battle it out to win the west in 2021.

BTW Kevin Steele the D Coord. for AU just became the highest paid assistant in the country at 2.5 million per year. Not bad for a D coordinator LSU fans hated and basically ran out of town.He's had some really good defenses the last few years at AU.
                                Steele is losing that DL, and he won't look like such a genius this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X