• Show
Clear All

Don't waist ur time. Helicopter shot them all

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
      Don't waist ur time. Helicopter shot them all
      Really

Comment

Well best i did was 8, these 5 ,2 dinks, and one spit it back at me. All caught on double white grubs, (2 ' leader between ). Nice sounder 1.5 miles north of 8 too,may hit it in the am ......
        Attached Files

Comment

Don't bother. Helicopter got them too...there are no hogs in granger anymore. Especially north of 8 on pecan grove.

Comment

Did you get a chance to walk into the spot we talked about? Thinking that might have been deer that ate the fresh corn.

Comment

Don't bother. Helicopter got them too...there are no hogs in granger anymore. Especially north of 8 on pecan grove.
              I think your finally coming around!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                Did you get a chance to walk into the spot we talked about? Thinking that might have been deer that ate the fresh corn.
                If anything ate it today it was deer for sure. Very few hogs left after today

Comment

So what ure saying is that you don't want me to hunt there? Like East Texas boys say there ain't no deer in East Texas thing? I know there's hogs out there. There's no way Heli-shooter killed em all.

Comment

they heli killed them lately? ill be ******
                    ive been waiting for a day off,please dont tell me they already killed em all haha

Comment

It doesn't hurt to go out and get excercise and carry a bow with you. That helps with the cardio. There has to be animals left to actually call it hunting.....good luck

Comment

There are no hogs in granger folks . Good luck

Comment

At least two less. Go Granger Rangers!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                            At least two less. Go Granger Rangers!!!!!!
                            Also minus the 6 in the belly of the sow and the one that became catfish bait

Comment

Chris, Planning a trip to hike in from the RR bridge and hang a hammock for a night. Looking at a bigger canoe and might make a trip to the clearing. I'll let you know.

Comment

quess ill be shotguning when i go out haha

Comment

Working...
                                X