Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender or Kawasaki pro fxt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I ask yall why you care about going fast? I have never gone over 25 maybe 30 mph on the ranch. I have never understood those who worry about the speed of one. They all do 30mph which is plenty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
      Can I ask yall why you care about going fast? I have never gone over 25 maybe 30 mph on the ranch. I have never understood those who worry about the speed of one. They all do 30mph which is plenty fast.
      I have 6-7 miles of county road I rundown in the summer to go swimming in the Nueces. It’s nice to run 50-60mph.

Comment

following

Comment

If you’re going to ride around on the street and not get it dirty buy a Polaris. They are not made for work and missing. Take a strong look at the CanAm or a mule.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            How’s the hunting been on your 21 acres Chew? You able to consistently see deer on your place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            It's been hot or miss. Probably too much pressure. Shot an 8 pt this year. Very slow like everyone else.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              It's been hot or miss. Probably too much pressure. Shot an 8 pt this year. Very slow like everyone else.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

It was a very odd year bud. But that’s not bad, glad you got to take an 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 different hay and cattle leases within 2-3 miles of my house and a hunting place down the road as well all on county roads. 20-30 mph would be a PIA.

Comment

I like to go fast.

Comment

Can Am

Comment

It's not about going fast sometimes. Having plenty of power and speed to get wheel spin really helps in mud and sand to get lift. The old Mules and Kubotas just kind of plow through things like a tank. If it's too soft, it's hard to get them on top.

We have some cattle places that are a couple miles apart. The furthest is 8 miles. I rarely would do it in the old 3010s. 35 was just too slow. My mule pro will do like 45. It seems way faster. Now, with the can am I can run just as fast as a vehicle from one to the other.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Defender top end is around 65-67 mph. While you are not going to drive one that fast on the trails etc., a lot of people use them almost like a truck for short distances on county roads etc.
                        Probably the fastest I would drive mine for any extended period of time would be 45-50 mph.
                        If I needed to scratch the need for speed itch, I would have a Maverick X3 or something like it in the sport category.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a mule. Change the oil and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                          X