Vacation recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation recommendations

The wife and are looking for our next vacation. Had 3 cancellations last year due to COVID.

Who has traveled recently?
    Anywhere in the US so we don’t have to deal with quarantine BS that’s going on.
    We like to cut loose and enjoy the area were at. Not looking to just sit in a room for a week. Open to all options!

Same here. Looking for a beach trip in the US (she likes beaches, I like mountains...so we're going to the beach) for our 30th anniversary in May. I'd like to find a NICE resort, as long as it's not run by mask nazis, or a house to rent on a beach somewhere that has stuff to do in a place that isn't locked down over COVID. I'm not interested in spending several thousand dollars to feel like I'm in prison for a week.

We'd like to go to Kauai again, but I hear they're still shutdown pretty hard. Maybe by May they'll be back to freedom, but it's hard to make reservations without knowing. Been looking at Florida Keys and Gulf Coast spots. Sounds like Florida is getting to be a free country again lately.

Comment

Went to Whitefish Montana in June during the quarantine, it was awesome, tons of fishing for me and spas for the wife. Glacier NP isn’t very far and is AMAZING!!!!! I highly recommend.

Comment

Blowing Rock, NC is really nice and surprisingly awesome, if you like mountains and outdoor life.
        My wife and i took our kids for spring break last year. They're 11 and 8.
        Lots to do if you like the outdoors. Hiking, fishing, snow skiing, craft beers, good food, etc.
        Memphis is along the way as is Gatlinburg, TN, depending on where you're leaving from.

The Outter Banks, NC is a pretty cool spot if you like the beach. I think Miami has some pretty sweet places as well.

Comment

Florida for beaches and folks that don’t like masks. We were in cocoa beach last august during the heat of things for a week and it was like no one knew about covid.

If you want to check out the keys and don’t mind paying for nice and quiet then book h2o suites. Private pool if you like outside your room of go to the rooftop for a quiet adults only swim. Very CHILL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another vote for northern Montana..glacier is out of this world
            Matter of fact...I'm gonna make a trip myself now that u mentioned it

Comment

It’s been two years but we went to Pigeon Forge Tn. And Gatlinberg and had a good time. We were only there four days because we had gone to DC to visit my brother in law who is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. There is a lot to do there. They constantly have big car shows also.

Comment

Arizona stay on lake mead, rent a boat or house boat

Comment

Alaska... our governor canceled all the BS...come up here

Comment

I just planned a sales meeting for my company in Destin, FL. They are pretty much wide open. The Sandestin resort is really nice and right on the beach.

Comment

Panama City beach, was there in Oct, it was wide open, You can find lots of places on the beach for $100 a night
                      Last edited by Bassdeer; 02-23-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

We’ve been to Navarre Florida and Breckinridge Colorado in the last year. Heading to Ft. Lauderdale in a couple weeks. Like stated Florida is a good choice to get away from COVID hysteria other than maybe Key West from what I’ve read. CO was peak mask stupidity but we still had a good time. Find a place with plenty of stuff to do outside and you should be good. Places like Nashville and Vegas aren’t the same.

Comment

Gulf Shores, AL might be what you are looking for.

Comment

AirBnb to playa del carmen flew from reynosa crossed into Mexico by car, boarded airplane and didn’t have to quarantine since we flew from within mexico came back to US took COVID test came back negative no self quarantine

Comment

Destin Fl doesn’t know what a mask is. We went last year during the peak COVID stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X