Complaint against Ragin Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaint against Ragin Blaze

Mods please delete if this goes against community standards. I have waited and thought about this a few days. Past weekend I made chili for the cold weather and to enjoy with family. I make MY recipe that has been loved by each of them for many many years. Two or three bites in family ask me what did you do different? You missed something here. The last (Ragin's recipe) couple where amazing. I had to agree. But couldn't show it. Now I question myself as a father. I question my family as they may have take. It too far, but I agreed with them. I am not sure what to do here. Ragin's chili is just top notch. Mine is now mediocre...

Thanks Ragin but we aren't friends right now. Lol.

I think, with time, it will be OK.
    Just take care of yourself and do the next best thing and you'll get through it.

Comment

Sneak the Blaze in the pot and take the praise. Blake won't mind.

Comment

Made some last night. It was kick arse

Comment

Whoooo man you got me... I was about to say something.... Blake’s chili is pretty awesome!

Comment

hahaha

Comment

In my experience, the only way I've made better chili than ragin is with homemade pepper paste. I still keep ragin in the pantry when I don't want to bother with the extra work.

Comment

That’s all I use now. Won several chili cookoffs with it. Matter of fact, I have some cookin right now.
                Blake is the the seasoning man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                  That’s all I use now. Won several chili cookoffs with it. Matter of fact, I have some cookin right now.

Robbin hood, what in the heck is in those red and white cans in your picture? Boys, get a rope!

Comment

I made some last night. Good stuff as always

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
                      Robbin hood, what in the heck is in those red and white cans in your picture? Boys, get a rope!
                      I thought he was messin with us until he posted a pic of dat ruined pot

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This evening, we are gonna finish up with the pot we made yesterday.

Comment

Reading this and I'm thinking. You forgot something and are passing blame to CB.

I guess we get it. The better half has what you want and someone other than you has to take the fall.

But why go on the GS and announce this?

Let's just agree you can't cook. Never could, and your passed chilis came from Wendy's.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            Reading this and I'm thinking. You forgot something and are passing blame to CB.

I guess we get it. The better half has what you want and someone other than you has to take the fall.

But why go on the GS and announce this?

Let's just agree you can't cook. Never could, and your passed chilis came from Wendy's.
                            I am not ready to shoulder the blame just yet. Give me a week or two. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post

Nice looking stew.

Comment

Working...
                              X