No announcement yet.

2 opening on our annual Hog and Javi hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really want to go... however, this would be my 1st hunt with a bow... aaaaand, i dont have a pickup truck, i drive a sedan.. i know looser... im also kind of mexican jejeje

any issues with any of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Nope we have another 14yr old hunting with us.
      I thought Humper was out this year???

Comment

Originally posted by Schweino View Post
        i really want to go... however, this would be my 1st hunt with a bow... aaaaand, i dont have a pickup truck, i drive a sedan.. i know looser... im also kind of mexican jejeje

See post #90 and go from there...

Comment

Originally posted by Schweino View Post

First hunt with a bow is not a problem. We usually pair up with another guy and hunt in the same vehicle. A lot of guys have already paired up ( example: me and James Ligon hunt together ) but not everyone has yet. As long as one of you has a truck you are good to go

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            This is hunting not shopping at Wal Mart.
            Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            If you bring the little glass, I'm sure somebody will pour you a drink.
            Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
            This is hunting, you can't control the weather or the animals. Jerry's got a some great places to go and I'm sure you'll see animals.....but nothing is guaranteed, except for a great time.
            That's not fair to Jerry or anyone else.
            Originally posted by PBFrijoles View Post
            Please excuse my little brothers question as he is a idiot savant.
            Excuse the **** outta me guys, no crap its called hunting. I was just asking because I would be comin from lubbock and im not tryin to drive that far only to hubt sone crap ranch where there aint many animals.v

Comment

This is the hunt I look forward to all year, every year. There is no pressure, hunt as long/little as you want. Its great whether you are a hardcore been everywhere bowhunter or a beginner that has killed nothing but paper/foam targets.

Comment

Originally posted by The "Juan" 12 View Post
                Excuse the **** outta me guys, no crap its called hunting. I was just asking because I would be comin from lubbock and im not tryin to drive that far only to hubt sone crap ranch where there aint many animals.v
                Ok. ^ he might not fit in

Comment

First thing please do not try to circumvent the swear filter(yes I edited it), Second if this group is hunting with JerryG of Pedernals you can believe there will be game on the ranch and the opportunities will be presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                    First thing please do not try to circumvent the swear filter(yes I edited it), Second if this group is hunting with JerryG of Pedernals you can believe there will be game on the ranch and the opportunities will be presented.
                    What ru the language police? You panties get all wadded and too far up there?

Comment

What ru the language police? You panties get all wadded and too far up there?
                      Actually he is. You done messed up now, gunna get our thread whacked

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                        Now they really wont know what was said cuz its filtered lol

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          Actually he is. You done messed up now, gunna get our thread whacked
                          Sorry, just start a new one

Comment

Comment

Say hi to EBH for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                                I thought Humper was out this year???
                                Watch it pup..... Don't make me go Burnadell on you

Comment

Working...
                                X