I thought JJ wanted a super bowl ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Just like that, the city Houston turned on the best player the organization ever had, because the organization betrayed him.

Sorry *** fans....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where are you hearing/seeing the fans turned on him?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Where are you hearing/seeing the fans turned on him?

Most of the posts on this thread.

Comment

o look first game of the season texans
        at Arizona Cardinals
        State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ

Comment

Anyone who can accuse THAT GUY, Justin James Watt, of just being about the money, or selling out, should be banned from ever watching sports again.

Comment

Haha, gotcha. I havent kept up with things in 3 years so was wondering if there was more to it. Hope he does well as he wasnt a bad guy. Tremendous when he was on the field and did many things for the community.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              o look first game of the season texans
              at Arizona Cardinals
              State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ
              Watson sure hopes he isnt behind center for that one, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Watson sure hopes he isnt behind center for that one, lol.
                I doubt Watson is the QB by then.

Comment

I wouldn't assume any of these fellas are Houston Texans fans

I have been since the beginning, but I'll be real honest and say that its become increasingly difficult with the insanity running rampant in the front office. There is hardheaded stubbornness, and then there is head stuck up the hind end stupidity. It has passed stubbornness and reached the point where McNair and his side kick Easterby have their heads so far up their butts that the top of their head is crowning at their esophagus. They need to accept the reality that they screwed the pooch enormously, and Caserio needs to man up and trade Watson and get as much as he can and start a rebuild, and hope like all heck that they don't screw up the next few drafts and that every decent player doesn't walk as soon as their contracts are up due to the snake oil salesman named Jack being kept around. Otherwise, they're gonna be in this same spot for the next decade, and even the most ardent of fans will be vomiting hatred. Just my opinion

As far as JJ goes, I hope he chose well, and that he has a chance at a ring...ignoring the stupid remarks from people who think he wasn't the greatest athlete and ambassador for the city during his tenure here, I was and will continue to be a fan of his. Perhaps he is a great conman like some want to believe...I however feel like he loved the city and went above and beyond his "duties" to help Houston as a whole while he was here, and wish him the best for the rest of his career

Comment

I don't follow closely enough to have much insight. But...the talking heads on the radio say they have a good team with a good up and coming qb. Plus they have Hopkins.

Additionally, they have a counterpart to Watt on the d-line. Together those 2 have been top of the heap for several years. What's that mean to JJ, no more double teams every other play.

Those squawking nonsense about him being a sellout were never true fans or they're just bitter haters.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was really hoping Pittsburgh. How cool would it be to have 3 brothers playing on same NFL team.

Comment

I thought he was going ring chasing. Can’t be mad or blame the guy for getting the most money he can. All indications leading up to his signing with Arizona was that he wanted to play for a contender, not the worst team in their conference, so it was a surprising choice.

Comment

Anyone who can accuse THAT GUY, Justin James Watt, of just being about the money, or selling out, should be banned from ever watching sports again.

They probably don't watch. Only make comments. I am happy for JJ.

Comment

The fact that he was willing to leave Houston, where he is the most recognized person in the city, just to go to an okay team in a hard division, shows how bad it must be to be on the Texans right now.

Comment

If it was about the ring he would have been better going to the Packers. They are a lot closer than the Cards. It always comes down to one thing. When they say it isn't about the money. It'$ about the money.
                              Last edited by Bayouboy; 03-01-2021, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I doubt Watson is the QB by then.
                                That's what I was alluding to. I hear he is asking to be traded.

Comment

Working...
                                X