Game Camera Recomendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txbowman12 View Post
    I haven’t had that issue. Dumb question but by chance do you have the camera on multi-shot setting? It will only transmit the 2nd picture of a burst photo. If it’s not that only thing I can think of is bad reception, but mine has strong signal where my cellphone has barely any.
    No, I only use single picture setting. No point in it taking pictures it’s not supposed to send. In the app the signal always shows as “strong.” I use cell cameras from 7 different mfgrs on the property. The Reveal is the only one that struggles to send pictures this badly. In looking at their private FB page, it’s a fairly common issue. I think most users never realize it because they don’t check SD card against app. They just take for granted what’s in the app is what’s on the card. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stay far away from the Muddy cams. The app was constantly down at the most inconvenient times. I’d suggest the Tactacams for sure, great clarity on the pics you receive on your phone.

Comment

RECONYX they are expensive but worth the investment. 5 year warranty sold me.

Comment

My Tactacam Reveal out on a trail since 11/24/20. Set to 1 pic per trigger. 781 pictures on SD card, 598 pictures in app. That's only a 76.5% send success rate. Signal always shows as “strong.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
          X