No announcement yet.

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all are killing me. I’m in hunting mode right now but looks like I’m gonna have to get back after some Slabs this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crappie thread 2020!!!

Kids didn’t hammer any big fish today, but they caught a bunch of them!

Comment

Need a little advice-what would you sink in a boat slip to help attract fish?

I have been looking at pvc stuff and after Christmas will gather trees but was wondering if anybody had any recommendations

Thanks in advance

Comment

Boat slips in the pics above have Christmas trees in the corners. I put 3 of these under our dock in 18’ of water. Cedars Bill Dance Porcupine Fish Attractor Spheres 3 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BAAVMK..._V96GFbTRAFXT4

Comment

I'm ready
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              Need a little advice-what would you sink in a boat slip to help attract fish?

I have been looking at pvc stuff and after Christmas will gather trees but was wondering if anybody had any recommendations

Thanks in advance
              Any thing from lawn chairs to willows.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                I'm ready
                Nice setup. You will like that for sure!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm ready
                  What mount is that?

Comment

Worked till 11! Should back down the ramp in 15 minutes! Starting my week off right!

Comment

Haven’t been on Fork since August and flat blistered the fish!! Man that was fun! Wore the scale batteries out weighting all them pigs!! My Sunday cancelled them jokers missed out! Everybody else is gonna have a good time this week!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Haven’t been on Fork since August and flat blistered the fish!! Man that was fun! Wore the scale batteries out weighting all them pigs!! My Sunday cancelled them jokers missed out! Everybody else is gonna have a good time this week!!
                        Awesome, leave a few for the rest of us. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Slew is this cold front coming this week going to slow down the bite for a few days????

Comment

Slew is this cold front coming this week going to slow down the bite for a few days????
                            No! Fronts in the spring do but not in fall. Bites great right now!

Comment

282 fillets rode North to Oklahoma this afternoon! They had a great 2 days on Fork! Fished timber 14-24’ with jigs tipped with minnows. Back to work tomorrow! Look forward to sleeping in!!

Comment

Went to Conroe weekend before last and caught a few. They acted like they were still in the late summer doldrums. Report says they are still slow. Seems like they shut down till the water cools off.

Comment

Working...
                                X